markiplier

Mark fischbach
Male and female reader

I was in my room, on my bed, in the hospital. I had cancer, it was bad. I've had it for about five years now, i found out about it when i was twenty, three years ago it went away but a few months later it came back even worse, but i was a fighter, i didn't want to give up.

I was watching old saved YouTube videos because the hospital wouldn't give me the wifi password. My mom came into the room, she had a sad look on her face. The reason behind that was because my favourite youtuber had a pax convention in our city two days ago but i wasn't strong enough to be able to move without help let alone go to a place where I'd have to move around people, so i missed it.

I gave her a sad smile as she walked up to the bed, she came to visit every day, dad u fortunately couldn't because he had to work a lot more to pay the hospital bills. She sat down on the side of the bed where there was space.

"I'm sorry you couldn't go to that youtubers convention sweetheart" she looked at me and gave me a sad smile "i said it was okay mom, if i keep fighting, i might be able to go to the next one"

"Well, you might not have been able to go to the convention, but at least you got to meet the youtuber" i looked at her in confusion "mom, i didn't meet Markiplier, im never going to meet him" her sad smiled turned into a happy one "oh, i guess i can tell this handsom young man he can fo home then?" I was very confused but then someone walked into the room.

My eyes widened and my mouth was agape. Markiplier just walked into my room. Somehow, he looked maybe two or three years older in person than he did in his videos. He walked up to me and smiled. He then hugged me and said "great meeting a fan, you're just as handsome/beautiful as your mom said you were." I must've been bright red.

Mom left the room and he and i talked for a while, it seemed like hours. We clicked immediately and had a lot in common. Eventually it was time for him to leave, which was sad. We said our goodbyes and he left the room.

Marks pov

I stood outside the room with their mom. "They're not going to remember me, are they?" She shook her head "im sorry sweetheart, the cancer treatment can't be stopped and that only makes the dementia worse, we're lucky they remember the people who have been in their life before the cancer started showing, you met them after they started treatment"

I shook my head and played with the ring on my finger "no" i then stood up straight "I'll come back everyday,  until they know who i am. Even if it takes forever. I love them and nothing will change that" she hugged me and i hugged back "I'll be back here tomorrow, bright and early, with videos of us together, even the wedding and (kids names) birth/adoption video" she gave a sad smile and walked back into the room. I turned and left the hospital

"You will remember me (y/n) (l/n) Fischback...i love you"