he cheats/break up (Jacksepticeye)

Male and female reader

Evelien
Gabsmolders

You've loved him, cared for him and was loyal to him for so long, yet, he chose to cheat on you with the girl who only wanted his fame.

You had just come home from work, Sean had been home all day, taking care of your seven year old boy. You set your laptop bag and keys down in their respectful places and saw your son run up to give you a hug. You picked him up and hugged him back.

"Hey champ, how was your day with dad?"

"Daddy didn't want to play legos with me, he-"

Before he could continue, Sean came in and stopped him by taking him out of your arms and putting him down, then swinging his arms around your waist/neck and giving you a passionate kiss. Your son ran off saying "eww" and you smiled at him then looked back at sean

"Why didn't you want to play games with him?"

"I had to edit another video that i forgot about"

"Okay, next time try to entertain him, he needs human interaction since hes so distant with other kids"

"Okay fine, oh, i ordered takeout for tonight"

"Great, I'm gonna do some work"

"Im gonna go finish that video"

He kissed you again and left the room. You grabbed tour laptop from your bag and sat down on the couch. You unlocked it and reconnected to the wifi but saw that there was a device connected that you know for a fact, no one in the house owned.

You looked at the device name for a moment before your son ran back into the room and sat down next to you

"Hey (kid name)? You don't know anything about tracing an unknown device would you?"

He had a look of confusion on his face, you knew he wouldn't know, he's only seven, but you didn't really ask the question to actually be answered with a 'yes, i do'

"Yeah, didn't think you did"

You disconnected it and went on with your day.

A few weeks later, you, sean and (kid name) sat at the table eating dinner when (kid name) suddenly spoke "daddy, if you don't use your second cellphone, can i have it?"

This caught us both of guard.

"You have a second cellphone?"

"No"

I saw another device connected to our wifi, i thought it might just be the neighbor, but everytime i disconnect it, it's reconnected the next day"

"I don't have another cellphone!"

You now noticed that your son was gone. He ran back into the kitchen and gave you the phone, sean tried to stop him but you managed to get the phone first.

It was locked but the messages could be seen on the lock screen.

Evelien

See you tomorrow

Remind me to get more birth control

What time does he/she leave again?

When are you going to leave him/her?

If you do leave him/her, make him/her keep the kid, i don't want any kids

I love you

"You lying, cheating bastard!"

"It's not-"

"What it looks like? Cause it looks like you're cheating on me!"

"Okay so it is what it looks like, i can stop, i can tell her that-"

"No. I saw this phone on our wifi for a couple weeks now. You've been cheating for a long time. We're done, i want a divorce and I'm taking (kid) with me"

"Don't you think youre overreacting a littlt?!"

"No! Until the papers are filed, (kid name) and i are going to live with my parents/guardian"

I picked (kid name) up and walked to his room to start packing his stuff, ignoring every apology and empty promises Sean was giving me

After we were done packing.
We left