pewdiepie

Oneshot
Female reader
(Reader is on the bigger side or as i like to say, the fluffy side)

(((TRIGGER WARNING)))
MENTIONS OF SELF STARVING
( IT MAY BE TRIGGERING SO I WANTED TO ADD THE WARNING )

He was thinking about her again, about the way she smiles and how her eyes light up when shes happy, the way she would hold him when they were hugging, the way she would say his name right when she woke up, just to make sure he was stil in bed, next to her.

(Y/n) was her name.

He loved her with all of his heart but she didn't feel the same way about herself. He knew that she hated the way she looked, she hated the body she had and no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't lose weight.

He tried telling her that she's beautiful but she didn't believe him, she always thought that he only dated her because she was good at editing his videos and good at cooking and baking, because he'd be lost without her there.

Well...she was right.

He was on his sofa, it had been four months since he'd stopped making videos, he doesn't eat a lot anymore, he doesn't sleep a lot. She had broken up with him and left.

He was broken about it, he loved her so much and she left because she thought he didn't. He tried calling, texting, asking her family, he even sent emails to her but she didn't even read them. He's asked so many people where she is and most of them said to ask her parents.

Her parents were hesitant to tell him but they were starting to get worried about her and got even more worried when he showed up on their doorstep asking where she was.

They gave in and gave him an address and he went there. He found an apartment building and went in, he asked the receptionist where her room was and that he was family. The place being old and a half a star place, she didn't care and gave him the address. He used the stairs and eventually got to the floor, he then searched for the door number and found it.

He knocked

Knocked again

Again

Again

Nothing.

He twisted the door handle, locked.

He took out his phone to try and call her again when the door opened.

(Y/n)

No...this wasn't his (y/n)

She looked like she hadn't slept in days, hadn't eaten in a while, or even washed her hair. She was wearing a big jacket that was covering her arms and neck.

She'd lost a little weight but it was the wrong way. She's starving herself.

Thwy started at each other for a few minutes and she started crying. She opened the door completely and hugged him. He hugged back as he started tearing up.

"Come home, please" he spoke quietly, he felt her nod on his chest.

.......

They were home.

They sat at the dinner table, two big plates of food in front of us. "Eat, please" "im not hungry..." "you are. (Y/n) please, you need to eat" "why? So i can just become fatter? Why do you care? I only make the food and edit your videos anyway! Thats the only reason you want to date me right?!"

"What?...(y/n), no, i love you! I have ever since i met you! I dated you because you're sweet, kind, smart, funny, adorable and so much more things, you have the best personality i have ever seen in someone, you're amazing just by being yourself, thats why i fell in love with you, your body size doesn't matter to me, who you are matters to me...now please, just...eat something"

He looked down at his plate, poking at his food with his fork. "I'll eat if you eat too. I can see you haven't been  eating either" he looked up at her and saw her give a small smile as she picked up her fork and stabbed something on her plate then put it in her mouth. He did the same, he was so happy that she was eating.

"I love you too, Felix. Fuck my body and whoever has something to say about it. Yours and my opinions are the only ones that matters to me now"

"You're perfect just the way you are (y/n). Perfect"

.....

You hear that reader? You're Perfect. It's your personality that counts because looks fade and who you are doesn't always change. Just be you, okay?