Markiplier

Mark fischback
Regular imagine
Male and female reader

Your pov

"-and now for the incredible (youtube name)! Mark yelled from on the stage and i walked out from behind the curtain to the middle of the stage where Mark, Jack, Ethan, and Felix sat. The crowd cheered. I hugged everyone and sat down next to Mark. Today was going to be the day we announce that Mark and i were going to get married, to everyone, no one else know except for Jack who helped Mark het everything right tbe day he proposed.

"So (y/n), this is the first panel you came to with us right?" Mark asked "no, i was with tou guys with the last three of them." He looked confused for a moments before he remembered and everyone laughed "ohhhhh, i forgot about those times!" Quickly changing the subject he spoke again "so, we'll be answering some questions then we have a big announcement at the end of the panel"

The crowd calmed down and asked questions. We answered most of them and laughed at some of the answers. 

A few hours later we had answered question, played cards against humanity, laughed at wach other, Ethan triped over oxygen, i tripped over a cord of a microphone no one was using and Mark snorted like a pig when he laughed at me.

"Okay folks! It's the moment you've all been waiting for! The big announcement!" He stopped yellingand waited for the crowd to calm down, once they did i stood up amd walked to Mark, Jack followed and stood next to me and a confused Ethan and Felix followed behind and stood with us. "Alright, so you all know that (y/n) has been in my life for almost six years now and i love him/her with all my heart" he looked at me and i smiled. He then continued "a week ago, i...asked (y/n) to marry me" the crowd went wild but he shushed them and spoke again "but..." that didn't sound good "he/she....said no and broke my heart" everyone was quiet, i rolled my eyes and slapped his shoulder "i said yes" he lauged "he/she said yes" they cheered again "alright everyone! That was ut for this panel! Well see you next time!" We then walked off stage while being bombarded with questions from Felix, Ethan and the people backstage.