Pewdiepie

Felix Kjellberg
Regular imagine
Male and female reader

YouTube
Meeting him

(if it's underlined and bold in this imagine only, it's Japanese)

No ones pov

You were a YouTuber, not a famous one, you didn't care, all you wanted to do was make people laugh. Your inspiration was pewdiepie, he was the reason you started youtube.

You were in Japan, you had been there for over a month now, your grandmother lived in Japan and you were visiting.

You had one Japanese friend who could speak English and they helped you learn Japanese. You and your friend walked in the street and saw Felix, at first you thought it wasn't him but then he saw you and came over.

He asked "hi... Do you maybe know where I can find a restaurant where some people speak english?" you looked at your friend and spoke in Japanese "there's a restaurant a few blocks down, should we show him?"  your friend nodded and Felix said "of course you speak Japanese, you don't understand me, wait, let me try... Uh ok... can I eat your shoe? "  no...wait...uh...fuck, nevermind (idk if he actually does know Japanese or not, but here, he's doesn't, sorry)

He was about to walk away when you said "wait! No, I was talking to my friend, they understand better when I speak Japanese, and you just asked if you can eat my shoe... But anyway, yes, we can show you to an english restaurant " he turned around and smiled then said "oh thank you so much, I'm Felix" you smiled and said "I know who you are, I watch your youtube videos, im (y/n)" your friend said "also known as (yt/n)"

You pushed them slightly and said "I'm not famous, you wouldn't know ab-" before you could continue he said "I know you, i watch your videos too, you always donate on my live streams and comment on them, I also like your videos, im subscribed to your channel, you're really funny"

You stood there, speachless and he asked "do you and your friend want to come with me? It gets kinda lonely with the very few english speakers" you said yes but your friend said "I can't go, I have to uh... Let you talk to the cute guy, see ya" and left

Your friend left and you looked back at Felix. He then said "well then I guess this makes it a date?"