markiplier (part two)

Part two of the first one
....

I woke up with a headache and an urge to vomit. Slowly sitting up i put my hand onto my forehead and scrunched up my face. I sat there for what seemed to be a minute or two and opened my eyes.

"This isn't my room"

I was not in my own home, which could mean one of tree things.

1- i was kidnapped
2- i got some with someone
Or
3- i walked into the wrong house

I pushed the white duvet ofd of me and slowly got put of the bed. My eyes focused and unfocused a couple times and i was extremely nauseous. I then walked to a door and opened it, it was a closet. I sighed and walked to the next door in the room, it was an exit.

Searching the area first, i made my way down the hallway trying to be quiet. I found a living area and still no one was around. I continued to look for people but realised that i was completely alone in the house. Kidnappers don't leave their victims alone in a house

"Being kidnapped is off the table i guess...either i walked in here on accident or...i got some"

I stopped walking when i heard voices outside, in thw back yard. I walked towards the noise and found back doors. I peaked through them and saw two males recording something. I watched them as they talked for a moment then felt something on my shoulder, a hand.

I turned on my heel and punched as hard as i could. The figure fell to the ground with a yelp and the other males noticed us, they ran up to us asking if the guy was okay then started asking me who i was.

"Who am i? Who are you! What am i doing here, where even is here? I woke up in a strangers bed!" The guy on the ground held his nose and spoke in a nasaly tone "i brought him home...i think you broke my nose"

Everyone stopped and i asked "did we...you know?" "Oh god no!" I sighed with relief and also felt a bit of sadness, why? I dont know. I am gay but i have no idea eho this guy is so i should be okay with not having sex with him...right?

"Im just...gonna go.." i said and started to leave but turned back around "sorry man...uh...can i get a ride...i have bo idea where i am..."

He still had a nasaly voice "as long as you dont hit me again" and stood up. I nodded and he grabbed his car keys then walked to a door as i followed

(Part 3....coming soon?)