Pewdiepie

Felix Kjellberg

Picture imagine
Male and female reader

Felix's POV

I looked in the mirror and fixed the black tux i was wearing. There was a knock on the door and it opened revealing Jack. He walked in and Mark behind him. "You ready?" Jack asked and i nodded. We walked out of the room and got into the car. Mark drove, every now and then he'd look over at Jack in the back seat then back at the road.

Eventually we arrived at the destination and he parked the car. We got out and he locked the car. The sky wasn't blue but it also wasn't gray, it was just right. I took a deep breath and exhaled then walked with Mark and Jack. I stopped next to their (parent/gardian) but they didn't bother looking my way.

I walked up to them and spoke "(y/n). I fell in love with you the moment i saw you and i never thought I'd have someone like you, but you actually said yes when i popped the question. We had all these plans before i asked, we were gonna have kids/adopt kids, a big house, you were going to be the best mom/dad and (person you are at your job)...."

I wiped the tears that were running down my cheeks. "Im sorry...i cant" i walked to jack and mark, the day went on and i saw the casket lower into the ground. Everyone around was crying and so was i.

"I didn't

"I didn't....i didn't even get to marry them"