jacksepticeye

Sean McLaughlin
Female reader
Picture imagine

You were sitting on the couch, reading a book you had bought about a week ago. You flipped to the next page and was about to read the new chapter when your 17 year old daughter walked into the room, followed by your set of 15 year old twin sons. "Hey mom, i was in the attic, looking for the Christmas decorations you wanted to sell, cause we bought new ones and i found this box...who is this and why do you have it in a box with old photos of some couple?" She handed you the newspaper and then the box.

You looked at it and gave a small smile. "Im not surprised you don't know him. You read it right?" She nodded and you continued "this is Seán, otherwise known as Jack." Your sons looked at you, their names were Seán and Jack for obvious reasons. "This was your father, when you were 5 and the twins, 3. You got out of the house, somwhow and he just came home from the store, you ran into the street and he saved you...at the cost of his life. He was a great father, husband and an amazing person in general, i miss him everyday, but if it weren't for him, you wouldn't be standing here today. So...thats why i have the newspaper, also the couple in the pictures are me and him." A couple tears slipped down your cheeks and ahe hugged you, your sons joined in on the hug then left. You looked at one of tge old pictures "thank you, Seán...i love you"

You felt the couch sink in a bit next to you and heard, just above a wisper "i love you too"