- favourite places to kiss you.

FAVOURITE PLACES TO KISS YOU

ARMIN:
"Hey." I say, standing over my boyfriend, who seems to be preoccupied with his books.

"Hey." Said Armin, before doing a second take. "What's that?" He asks, pointing to the stack of books in my arms.

Dropping them onto the table, they make a soft thud. "I managed to get the rest of the books of that new series you've been reading." I proudly boast.

Armin's face suddenly drops, as he's completely taken aback. He opens his mouth, then closes it, before doing it again. "No." He manages out, standing up.

"Yep." I smile, nodding my head.

Rushing forward, he hugs me tightly, whispering thank you in my ear. Pulling away, he gives me a quick peck on my check in excitement, before he sits down and starts with the books.

𝘽𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙩:
"Hey you alright?" I ask, walking up to Bertholdt, linking our hands together, as we wait in the food line.

"Y-yeah, are you?" He replies.

"Yeah, are you sure? You seem quite anxious."

"I'm fine." He smiles down at me, I return it.

"Well if you ever need to talk, you know you can talk to me." I tell him, squeezing his hand.

"Yeah, I know." He says, leaning down to plant a tender kiss on my forehead. Making me scrunch my face up, in giddiness.

"What was that for?" I giggled

"For being the best girlfriend." States Bertholdt, blushing furiously. I lean into his side, as I tighten the grip of his hand, smiling.

𝙀𝙧𝙚𝙣:
"Eren, calm down." I sigh, watching as my angered boyfriend paced back and forward in his shared room.

"How can I calm down after what that horse-face bastard did!" Yelled Eren, still pacing.

With a sigh, I push myself up, and off his bed. Grabbing him by either side of his face, I give him a long, loving kiss to the lips.

Pulling away, I see he's calmed down, and now has a red rosy tiny to his cheeks.

"Sorry." He mutters in response to me raising an eyebrow at him.

Leading him over to his bed, we sit down. Me leaning against his chest, with his arms wrapped around my torso.

"Tell me what happened, from the start." I say, nuzzling into his hold.

Eren's passion for hating Jean, always ends up turning into passion for me. As he continued his story, he begin trailing more and more kisses down my jawline. Until kisses lead to something else.

𝙀𝙧𝙬𝙞𝙣:
"Erwin, Erwin." I moan, shaking my boyfriend awake.

"(Y/n)?" He questions, confused about his current surroundings

"You fell asleep whilst doing paperwork, again." I state, not impressed.

"Oh, (y/n) I'm so sorry." Says Erwin, remembering that he promised he'd come to bed not to long after.