- meeting their kids partner

'meetings their kids partner'
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝘼𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙣:
— Armin would try and be nice, as he threw questions after questions at the kid. Ranging from how well they knew his child, to testing their experts on fine literature. Though he would ask these questions in a way that made him seem kind, and interested. Where as on the inside he's secretly judging them based on every wrong answer.

𝘽𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙩:
— The man would come across as intimating and terrifying, due to his height. But he quickly makes the partner feel at home, being the soft giant he really is. Pretty much accepting anyone his child brings home, as long as their main priority is treating his child rightly so.

𝙀𝙧𝙚𝙣:
— Eren wouldn't be too happy about his child bringing home a boy/girl, being as protective as he is over his children. So the whole night Eren asks increasingly difficult questions, trying to trick this kid out. It would no doubt take a long time for Eren to warm up to them, choosing to be directly hostile, or just plain passive aggression to them up until then.

𝙀𝙧𝙬𝙞𝙣:
— He would keep things extremely professional, making it almost like a job interview. He wouldn't be overly nice or rude, just ask lots of questions to learn more about the kid. Although he goes examine, and study their ever move, trying to understand their intentions. Quick to judge them on any wrong moves.

𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙣:
— Jean would try and act all scary and terrifying. Watching the child through a hardened gaze. Of course until you tell him off and he wines at your for hurting his pride, trying to look tough and scare the kid. He wouldn't feel too comfortable, but give it time and he'd eventually warm up to them if they stuck around for long enough.

𝙇𝙚𝙫𝙞:
— You're so close to losing it. Levi doesn't even acknowledge that your child's trying to introduce their boyfriend/girlfriend to him. Only responding in eye rolls and "tchs" to everything he says. At some point throughout the night he won't even look at them, acting like the poor person doesnt even exist. The whole night awkwardly painful to sit through, as you try to make up for his behaviour.

𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙤:
— He would be so welcoming, and loving. In a short time he would approve of the partner, accepting his child for whatever their taste in guys/girls is. After that he's always inviting their partner out with them, just wanting them to feel comfortable and at home around the family.

𝙍𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙧:
— Reiner would use his huge figure to try and intimate the poor person. He would be very defensive over his child, but once he deems the partner okay to date his kid, he'll be quick to except them into the family. His real child often annoyed at how much he prefers his partner to there selves.

a/n: that's all the ideas I have for this book, so unless I get some requests I might not update for another while. Feel free to request any scenario, not matter how long or short. Stay safe!!!