- meeting their own child

'meeting their own child'
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝘼𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙣:
— Hiding his nerves by overanalysing everything. "Y/n you're breathing wrong. Y/n if you sit in this position it'll be less painful." He was focusing on everything but the baby, until you yeeted it into his arms. You could tell he was scared, but he seemed to be doing better then expected.

𝘽𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙩:
— You're kept slipping outta his, since he was so sweaty. His nerves mixed with excitement, and after wiping down his hands he was ready to hold the baby. He kept asking if he was doing it right, and flinching whenever it moved. It was pretty funny, but cute.

𝙀𝙧𝙚𝙣:
— Beyond scared. Absolutely terrified off messing up somehow. Took him a while to be comfortable when holding your child, but soon he realised he'd have to get over himself. As babies/toddlers tend to wander, Eren is always following the kid making sure it's always safe.

𝙀𝙧𝙬𝙞𝙣:
— Super calm and collected. He's been counting down the nanoseconds until this day. He already knows just how to hold the baby, and can already tell which cry means what. Honestly super chill about it all.

𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙣:
— Tries to act chill to save his pride, but it is Jean after all. You can tell he's internally freaking act by the fact that he's a sweaty, clammy mess. When he gets the baby he holds his breathe, terrified to wake the thing up. He seemed to be doing better the longer he was holding the child, but on the inside he was definitely screaming like a sailor.

𝙇𝙚𝙫𝙞:
— Low key grossed out, and doesn't wanna touch the baby until it's been washed. He's kinda just stood there staring at it, weirded out. Is made to hold it when the baby starts reaching out to him and in that moment decides he'll hurt anyone who tries to hurt his child.

𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙤:
— Generally the biggest day off his life. He just stands there absolutely speechless watching you holding your child. When he's handed the baby he just holds it, staring, completely shocked that he's managed make to this tiny human.

𝙍𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙧:
— Nervousness mixed with bubbling excitement. He was scared he would hurt the Abby as he is a just a teddy bear on steroids. That nervousness all melted away and he couldn't bare being after from the child.

a/n  hahaha I'm still alive. I feel really bad for just dipping😔 but my bitchass got all sad and didn't do much off anything. But I'm back now, and I hope all you guys are doing well!🥰 hahahaha I hate this chapter soooooooo much. Love you guys for being nice about me just dipping tho, u guys r too good I don't deserve u🥺🥺