- when he's clingy

WHEN HE'S CLINGY
ARMIN:
This shy boy ends up feeling embarrassed when he's a little touch-starved. But sometime she can't help a lingering touch, his hand glued to yours, the way you feel wrapped in his arms, his leg leaning against yours under a table. Usually ends up with the two of you cuddled together reading your separate books. But in all honesty it's just cute when he builds up the courage to show you a little more physical love.

BERTHOLDT:
He constantly overthinks every little thing, even how clingy he's being to you. Bertholdt isn't sure if he's being clingy enough, or if it's too much. But some days if he's feeling brave enough, he'll grab your hand, stroke your hair, sit flushed up against your side. After your reassurance on how you enjoy this side of him, it's given him more confidence to show more PDA towards you.

EREN:
No escape. If for whatever reason this boy is feeling rather clingy he won't be shy about it. If that's trapping you in bed early in the morning with cuddles, or you having to surgically remove his and from around your waist as you get ready. Eren doesn't care who sees, or whatever comments are made. So get ready for him nuzzling his face into your hair, refusing to let go of your hand, and just following you around all day like a lost puppy.

ERWIN:
Erwin will often become touch-starved after a long day stuck behind his desk with only a mountain of paperwork for company. So he'll often fall into bed and yank you into his embrace. Whenever you ask him any questions like: "how was your day?" Or "are you alright?", he often just replied in grunts and mumbles. Too exhausted to even think of full sentences. Only wanting to hold you tightly and fall asleep. The next morning this effect lasts, him begrudgingly allowing you to leave after both just laying in each other's embraces for too long.

JEAN:
He just will not shut up, Jean becomes so whiny. Non-stop bitching, and complaining if you're not in a metre radius of him. It gets to point where you'll just do it to shut him up. Endless hugs, his arm constantly wrapped around your shoulder. If he's really clingy he'll just lay done in your lap, as your fingers find their way into his hair. If you play with his hair and scratch his scalp he'll love you forever. But once you've done it once he'll beg for you to do it again.

LEVI:
Once a decade, only on a full moon there's a 0.004% chance Levi might be clingy. It's almost impossible for you to notice, as he isn't one to voice his wants for things like this, becoming easily embarrassed. Longing glances mixed with lingering touches across the room. Maybe his fingers will ghost over your hand as you pass one another something. Or you'll feel his leg lean against yours under a table. Although his pride is the one thing stopping him from actually hugging you. You realised that the longer you leave him touch-starved for the quicker he is to snap. So as you play coy with his describe advances eventually when you both return to an empty room he'll just yank you into a tight hug.

MARCO:
Marco isn't one to go overboard on the PDA, but there can be a few exceptions. It isn't as obvious when he's being a little clingy,  but after a while you managed to catch on. Of course the morning would he spent wrapped in his arms, him begging for you to stay for longer. But in public you notice he isn't as shy, a lingering arm on your waist, a kiss on the lips, and him bragging about how he had the best girlfriend.

REINER:
Cancel all your plans for that day. Being the oversized teddy bear Reiner is, he takes clinginess to a whole other level. With his iron grip there's no escape in the morning. After you convince him to let you go and get ready it doesn't end there. It's as if he's glued to your side. Or more that he's dragging you around with him. Here and there you have to swat away a lingering arm, Reiner getting just a little too comfortable in public. But other then that he will insist on any type of skin on skin contact. Holding hands, sitting in his lap, your feet touching under a table. Literally anything he can get he'll take.

_______________________

a/n: OMFG WERE SO CLOSE TO 100K READS, THANK U SO MUCH, I LOVE ALL OF U AHHHHHHHH. Also on tiktok I keep seeing ppl doing those questions for British ppl things I find it so funny how little Americans acc know. I mean I'm British myself so if anyone had any questions I'll answer them, but I'm also curious to what countries everyone else if from. Is fine if you'd rather not say. Stay safe!!!!