- walking together

'walking together'
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝘼𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙣:
— Keeping it nice and simple, Armin would be fine just holding hands as the two of you walked. Your hand just wrapped around his, as you two walked close together.

𝘽𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙩:
— Being as shy as he is, Bertholdt always struggled with making the first move, as well as many type of pda. So most of the time you would just link your arm with his, nothing out of his comfort zone, but something that signalled the two of you were an item.

𝙀𝙧𝙚𝙣:
— Eren preferred to wrap his arm around your shoulders. Although due to his slightly shorter height, this looked kinda awkward. He got very flustered whenever the two of you actually held hands, and the taunting from the other males of the 104 never helped this either.

𝙀𝙧𝙬𝙞𝙣:
— Being the commander you understand why Erwin didn't walk around holding your hands, due to trying to look like an authority figure to the cadets. But when it is just the two off you out in wall sina, he keeps a firm grip on your hand.

𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙣:
— His arm would be sling over your shoulders, making sure to pull you towards his body to keep you close. Jean's height made this fairly comfortable the both of you.

𝙇𝙚𝙫𝙞:
— Not one for pda. So when you tried to hold his he lets you for a short while. Until he wipes his hand on your clothes, complaining that you're too sweaty. He does walk extremely close to your side, closer then anyone would with the average friend.

𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙤:
— Always the sweetheart, Marco would simply hold your hand. His fingers would interlock with yours, and a slight swing in your arms as you both walked.

𝙍𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙧:
— Reiner's arm would curve around your waist, his large hand clamping securely shut on it. Although with the usual Reiner came the usual antics, as his hand hand a tendency to drift downwards towards your arse.

(A/n): ahhhhh, im so sorry for not uploading😭 I'm gonna try to write a few today so I can upload one every day for u guys. Love all the votes and comments, stay safe guys!🥰