- reactions to you in labour

'reactions to you in labour'
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝘼𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙣:
— You can tell he's trying his best not to look at what was happening. It would've been funny if you weren't in so much pain. But he was giving you advice, like the best posture and breathing techniques to try and help with pain.

𝘽𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙩:
— Shaky, clammy and gross. You can tell he isn't comfortable but trying to keep composed for you. It was obvious Bertholdt was worried about not being the best father, but he put his own fears aside to try and help you through it all.

𝙀𝙧𝙚𝙣:
— A complete mess. He's paving, sweating, cursing under his breathe. Your more worried about him, then focusing on pushing that tiny thing out your body. After a while he finally tries to to be there for you, and his face when he looks what's going on down below was pretty priceless too.

𝙀𝙧𝙬𝙞𝙣:
— He's been counting down the days until your due date. Then got annoyed when he realised the due date wasn't bang on, but more off a give/take estimate. He's confident everything will tend out okay, so he's holding your hand, trying he's best to help relieve any pain.

𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙣:
— You can so tell he's trying to give himself together. He stands their giving out forces words off encouragement, his hands clammy. After taking a peek, you see him hold back a gag and pretend he's fine. You went sure who found the whole process more traumatic.

𝙇𝙚𝙫𝙞:
— Freakishly calm, or at least that's what you think. He stands there holding your hand all quiet, you think he's just struggling to get his head around the idea of being a dad. But in reality he's freaking out inside his head, and had to have many pep talks from Hanji and Erwin before he could even enter.

𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙤:
— Helps tie your hair up out your face. He'd been waiting for this day and had already pre-packed a bag full off all the essentials. During the birthin process he's at your side the whole time holding your hand, and giving out words of encouragement.

𝙍𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙧:
— The whole time your giving birth he's their whispering "oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck." under his breathe. As you are shoving a human out of you, it's annoying Reiner's freaking out more then you. And once he sticks his head around to look at the thing halfway out of you, of course he faints.