- finding out you're pregnant.

'finding out you're pregnant'
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

There reactions to you telling them that you're pregnant. Ngl I completely forgot about this book. Whoops lol.

𝘼𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙣:
- either:
- running around excitedly screaming, or
- frozen in shock, before running towards you, and giving you a massive bear huh, repeating "I love you." In your ear.

𝘽𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙩:
- Probs faints.
- After waking up, hugging you, as you both cry, out of happiness, and excitement.

𝙀𝙧𝙚𝙣:
- starts pacing back and forward, hands on his head, muttering how could this happen.
- you start tearing up, after seeing his supposedly negative reaction.
- that's when he turns around, and rushed towards here you're sat. He places his hands on either side of your face, and kisses your forehead. "I'm sorry, I just didn't want my kids to grow up in a world full of titans." He whispers. "But we'll get through this."

𝙀𝙧𝙬𝙞𝙣:
- Goes to give you a massive hug, but stops, scared he'll hurt the baby.
- Depends you take time off, and does everything for you.
- Endless massages, he literally acts like your slave. (Even though you tell him it's okay.)

𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙣:
- Very excited. Chocked the air out of you with a massive hug, before pulling away, and frantically asking if you're okay, scared he'd hurt the baby.
- Constantly talking to you're stomach.

𝙇𝙚𝙫𝙞:
- Freezes, before hugging you very very tight. You try to pull away from the hug after a while, but he tightly hold you in place, because he's crying, and doesn't want you to see
- Treats you like you're made out of glass, very scared for you, doesn't let you do anything, that's had even the smallest chance that you could get hurt.

𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙤:
- runs towards you, picks you up, and spins you around, the two of you laughing excitedly.
- places you down, and drops to his knees, hugging your stomach with the side of his face against it.
- "I'm gonna be a dad." He whispers into your stomach

𝙍𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙧:
- pales, and freezes, in shocks at what you just said.
- runs out of the room, and around the barracks screaming. "WOOOOOO! IM GONNA BE A DAD!"
- before he runs back to you, and hugs you, lightly whispering. "I love you." In your ear.