- how you play fight

HOW YOU PLAY FIGHT
ARMIN:
Armin is baby, so he never puts up much of a fight. He usually just lets you win, or pretends he let you when he loses. Mostly just consists of silly rolling about, trying to see who can pin the other for the longest. Whoever pins the other for the longest gets to pick what book the other has to read to them.

BERTHOLDT:
He isn't one for much play fighting, so he usually lets you win. He likes seeing you on top so he doesn't put up much off a fight. Bertholdt also thinks it's really cute that someone of your size thinks that they could actually be able to pin someone of his height. But seeing as it makes you happy he lets you have your fun.

EREN:
Your about to get German suplexed to the nearest hospital. The words 'holding back' doesn't exist in Erens' vocabulary, so you better be ready. Will genuinely beat the shit out of you, before realising he should take it easy. Literally the moment you shove him or flick him, he'll just start using advanced wrestling techniques in revenge. Leaving you tapping out pretty much every time. There's been a few times you've gone to the medic about a possible fracture before. Eren doesn't mean to go so far and tries not to, but he competitive nature doesn't help non the less.

ERWIN:
Erwin isn't really one for much play fighting, but if you get him when he's in a playful mood he'll do it. Usually just ends up with you trying to escape his grasp. Him easily pinning you down. But with Erwin once he's got you pinned, he usually starts to slowly kiss your neck. It almost always escalates into something sexual when it comes to him.

JEAN:
The both of you are sore losers. So it's often on or the other will slap an object out the others hand, or just piss then off until they cave. The two of you aren't afraid to go at the other, knowing you'll say when the other takes it too far. Pretty much nothings off the table. But yeah, neither of you like to back down so you both can be fighting for a long time. Sometimes roommates will walk in and not know if they should intervene or not, but you both ensure everyone it's fine.

LEVI:
As humanities strongest, Levi is fully aware that he could absolutely batter you if he pleased. So must of the time it's you trying to attack him, and him just keeping you at arms edge. Rarely you land a hit, with him dodging and evading your attacks. He doesn't hit back, saying he can't be bothered, when in reality he's scared of hurting you. But if he's had enough if he'll just pin you down, before going back to doing whatever it was he was doing before. If he's reading a book or doing paperwork he'll keep you pinned down as he continues.

MARCO:
Being the huge sweetie Marco is it's usually playful fighting. Like just rolling around trying to pin the other down. Seeing who can last the longest on top. He doesn't do anything too serious, preferring to keep it all rather harmless. Mostly turns into tickle fights, the tickling coming from whoever manages to end up on top.

REINER:
Knowing how easily he could crush you, Reiner makes sure to use a lot of self restraint. He usually just sticks with putting you into some wrestling positions, ensuring your pinned down. But must of the time it's just you trying to attack him, with Reiner easily holding you back. Although every now and then Reiners' urge to win comes through. Meaning you get absolutely yeeted into an ambulance.

_______________________

a/n: thank u so much can_you_not_natali for giving me the idea. I have a few more ideas for chapter that I'll try to update for frequently, just got behind on some school work which is why I havnt been updating. But I only have three weeks left (including this week) before my summer holidays where I'll be able to update more. Love all u guys!!🥰