- quarantine

QUARANTINE
ARMIM:
You and Armin tended to focus on the positives quarantine had to offer: extra time to spend reading, late morning starts and more hours together. You had heard that many of your friends, also in relationships, struggled to cope with spending so much time together. Maybe the fact that in your spare time the two of you were more preoccupied with catching up on your reading lists then actually talking to one another helped. You and Armin never really clashed, the two of you had a mutual respect for the others personal time. Although after a long day you both can be found in the others arms with a new read in hand.

BERTHOLDT:
You and Bertholdt did your best to spend quarantine productively: using the time to get any previously abandoned or rejected jobs finally finished. The two of you were both scared of getting on the others nerve, so usually did your own thing during the day. That isn't to say that you wouldn't accompany the other on day walks, fingers intertwined. Or cuddling up to watch the latest episode of some new Netflix original. You found time was best spent binge-watching new shows together, rather then pondering worsening possibilities.

EREN:
Absolute carnage. He's the type to go out and storm the shops, punching kids and kicking granny's so he can get the last loaf of bread. At first he worked on your little home, fixing and improving everything. This was to your delight with Eren finally getting around to all the jobs needed and it kept him quiet. But eventually there were no jobs left. So now he spends his days raging on his ps4 and distracting you

ERWIN:
Erwin was very... professional about the entire pandemic. He had a strict schedule. With walks, shop visits, workouts, and every meal planned down to the second. Meticulous could be a way to describe him, with hourly sanitising gaps include in his regime. Although you did enjoy a relaxing daily walk with Erwin, when the both of you could wind-down and enjoy some quality time together. But you'd had learned the hard way not to bother Erwin at work, him easily becoming snappy and stressed.

JEAN:
He never shuts up. Constantly complaining, whining, moaning, bitching. When he's not glued to your side he can be found spying on the neighbour, with 999 on speed dial. You often find him peaking over the garden fence, scribbling down every time they leave their house and for how long. Questioning them about where they've been with a fake smile. Jean also feels it necessary to update you, on the hour, about who on your street has gone where. If lost, he can often be found interrogating 70 year-old grannies trying to carry their shopping back.

LEVI:
Pandemic or not, Levi still goes out of his way to avoid people. His cleaning habits have only worsened. Taking any and every opportunity to scrub away, disinfect surfaces, and deep cleaning all your masks. With hand sanitiser being in shortage, you do wonder where he gets all this hand sanitiser from: proceeding to wip it out, and use it in excess whenever another person came within a ten foot mile radius to the two of you. Although Levi did make out that he enjoyed not having to socialise, you could tell he missed this extra long meetings with Erwin and cleaning sessions with Hanji. Other than those two, he did enjoy the lack of interactions with others.

MARCO:
Tries to encourage everyone to remain calm. Isn't a fan of panic buying. Does everything he can for his community: helping to get old people their shopping, making masks for others, trying his best to keep morale high. Always the optimist, Marco just sees this as an opportunity to spend more time with you. Although he does understand that you both need your own space, quarantine has lead to lots of cuddle time before you both start your day.

REINER:
Yet again, another panic buyer. Although more systematical then Eren, Reiner had planned out the perfect way to get as much food at once, with the least money. Sadly for you, this meant eating the same, cheap pasta dish every night. Your cupboards are now brimming with: penne, linguine, fusilli, and rigatoni. To busy himself, Reiner has made a YouTube account: posting quarantine workouts and best ways to bulk up fast. He's often heard grunting or slamming weights around the house. Bless your floorboards. Now stalk on protein powder have been shoved and squeezed to any inch all the bags of tortellini weren't taking up.

a/n: last time I was here we were nearing 100k reads... NOW WERE OVER 250K AHHHHH. THANK U ALL SO MUCH FOR READING, VOTING AND COMMENTING. IT REALLY DOES MEAN THE WORLDS. HOPEFULLY MORE UPDATES ARE TOO COME, I'M SORRY IT'S BEEN SO LONG. LOVE U ALL AND HOPING UR ALL STAYING SAFE XX