- reactions to you being sick.

'reactions to you being sick'
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I'm so sorry for not uploading😭 Loving having all you commenting though, thanks for everyone who's reading, voting and commenting. It's my eater holidays, which means two weeks to write as much as I can to upload for you guys🥳🥳

𝘼𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙣:
— Brings you warm drinks, and sits by your bedside. Reads you books until you fall asleep. Plaits your hair so it's out of your face.

𝘽𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙩:
— Sneaks extra food into your cabin. Brushes your hair, lots of pillow talk. Reiner making fun of him, but that not stopping him spending time with you instead of him.

𝙀𝙧𝙚𝙣:
— Sneaks into your cabin for the night, even after Jean said he'll snitch on him. Mostly just cuddle and nap, with Eren playing with you're hair or tracing shapes onto your skin with his fingers.

𝙀𝙧𝙬𝙞𝙣:
— Puts off paperwork to sit in bed with you. Talking over random stuff, a mix off him telling you random stories and you listening to him strategising about new formations for expeditions. Leaves you at day for work, but makes sure to stop by to bring you food, and spends all night with you.

𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙣:
— Thinks you're joking about how just how badly sick you are. Gets really stressed out when he realises you can't get out of bed, you having to calm him down. Cooks whatever you want, and sits at your bedside talking.

𝙇𝙚𝙫𝙞:
— Sits my your bedside as he does paperwork. Does all your paperwork for you too. Tries to get you to "walk it off". Refuses to touch you, too grossed out by whatever you have. Cleans your room for you and brings you anything you need.

𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙤:
— Doesn't care about getting sick, and gets into bed to cuddle with you. Gets you anything you could need. Both just laid in bed all day either sleeping, or talking. Makes you laugh to take your mind of things.

𝙍𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙧:
— With you 24/7, always obsessing over you. Everyone teases him over how worried he is for you. Treats you like you're made from glass, constantly fussing over you. You try to tell him that you'll be fine, but he refuses to leave your side.

(A/n): this is very rushed, sorry for that. Just wanted to gorge you guys an update. I made this the day it came out so that's Sat 11 April, and I'm very bored with nothing to do so I'm gonna try to write as many of these as I can today. If I do write a load of these do you guys want them all published today, or one every day for a while? Comment whichever you wanna see. Thanks for everyone voting and commenting, and sorry when did thIS HIT 10K VIEWS WOOOOOO THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOOO MUCH🥳🥰💓🥺💕☺️💘