- the pet you get together.

'the pet you get together'
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

(A/n: this is quite random, and I don't really have a reason why I chose which animal, I just felt like it would be a good match. Not gonna lie, this chapter is pretty shit.)

𝘼𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙣:
- Cats
- A nice, fluffy, quiet cat, that would curl up on his lap, whilst he reads his books.

𝘽𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙩:
- Budgie
- Honestly I don't have a reason why, I just feel like he would get a bird, maybe because they're fairly quiet animals, (that's a lie) or because they're quite calm, and he likes the idea of being able to fly away from all of his problems.

𝙀𝙧𝙚𝙣:
- Dogs.
- He would want a lot of dogs, who he could run about with in the park. He would endlessly play with them, constantly playing tug of war with all of the nice pillows, and cushions.

𝙀𝙧𝙬𝙞𝙣:
- German Shepard
- It's literally like the dog version of Erwin. Strong, and loyal. he would take pride in knowing he trained the dog himself, and that not only is it a friend, but always a fierce guard.

𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙣:
- Horse. (😏😏)
- He likes riding the majestic creatures, and likes how it's something you guys can do together. His favourite animal has always been horses, even though he hates getting compared with them. I often think he gets on so well with them, because they think he's one of their own kind.

𝙇𝙚𝙫𝙞:
- Cat
- Of course it took a lot of persuading as he thinks all animals are filthy creatures. He agreed on getting a hairless cat/short-haired cat, as it wouldn't leave hairs everywhere. The cat hated everyone apart from Levi, they were both quiet, moody, distant things, maybe that's why they got on so well.

𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙤:
- I feel like he's a bit of a cat person.
- He wouldn't mind a few fluffy feline friends running about. Playing with them, and enjoying petting them, as they curled up on his lap.

𝙍𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙧:
- A bull dog.
- He relentlessly loves this dog, and take pride knowing it could rip someone's face off, and loves to run around playing with it. You often think he'll save the dogs life over your own, seeing as he's so attached to the thing.