- when you're jealous.

'when you're jealous'
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝘼𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙣:
- Finds it adorable.
- Insists that he would never leave you.
- Is sure no one would flirt with him, and that it was just friendly conversation.

𝘽𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙩:
- Shocked someone would even flirt with him.
- Rambles on about how much he loves you, and would never leave you.
- Can tell by you're reaction that you really care by him.

𝙀𝙧𝙚𝙣:
- Not focusing to even realising he's being flirting with, until you snap at the flirter.
- Scared his bad habit of getting into fights had rubbed off onto you.
- Secretly proud that you started a fight over him.

𝙀𝙧𝙬𝙞𝙣:
- Wasn't even paying attention to the flirter.
- Loves seeing you out put the flirter in place.
- Proud that you stood up for him.

𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙣:
- Loves seeing you get riled up at the idea of losing him.
- Storm off dragging Jean behind you.
- Him not realising how much you cared for him, and scared you were of losing him. Only making him love you even more.

𝙇𝙚𝙫𝙞:
- Already fed up with the flirter, after repeatedly telling them he was taken.
- You passionately make out with him in front of the flirter, before telling them to "fuck off".
- Thinks you're really hot when you yell at other people.

𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙤:
- Told the flirter he had a partner, trying to politely excuse himself from the situation, but failing.
- Until you come along, and make an excuse allowing the both of you to leave the awkward situation.
- You don't throw a fit, as you know Marco would never cheat on you, and don't want to embarrass him in front of everyone.

𝙍𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙧:
- Reiner just listens boredly, as someone tries to flirt with him.
- Until you pick a fight with them, going mental at someone for trying to take Reiner away from you.
- Reiner is shocked, but turned on by your reaction, and has to carry you away from the situation, before somebody gets beat up.