- when he's jealous.

'when he's jealous'
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

𝘼𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙣:
- Constantly doubts he's good enough for you, so he gets jealous pretty easily.
- Depending on his mood, he will either let it slide, and speak to you later.
- Glare at the flirter until they get his message.
- And if he's having a really bad day, start screaming at the guy to leave you alone, then immediately apologize. Which you can't help but find adorable.

𝘽𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙩:
- His anxiety, and nervousness get the best of him whenever he sees someone flirting with you.
- He can't help but feel jealous, but trusts that you will do the right thing, and leaves it alone.
- But when the flirter goes to far, or even touches you, he snaps and won't hesitate to give him a punch to the jaw, before grabbing your hand and leading you out of the situation.

𝙀𝙧𝙚𝙣:
- Anger issues. Do I have to say much more.
- When a someone just talks to you, he can't help but jealous, but when a they start to flirt with you, or try to make a move he does one of two things, depending on who they are, his mood, and where they are.
- 1. He beats the shit out of them, before growling "mine", and marching out of the area, pulling you along behind him.
- Or 2. He'll join the the conversation from behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist, and depending on you're height, either rest his chin on your head, or shoulder. He'll turn your head with his hand, and engage in a long passionate kiss with you, right in front of the flirter, before saying you're needed somewhere, and wrapping an arm around your shoulder, leading you away, whilst he throws glares over his shoulder to the flirter.

𝙀𝙧𝙬𝙞𝙣:
- He doesn't tend to get jealous very easily, having a lot of trust in you, and your relationship.
- However when he does get jealous, he'll use his height to his advantage, looking intimidating to the flirter, before giving you a quick peck on the check, or forehead, reminding you who you had fallen in love with.

𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙣:
- Very similar to Eren, and gets jealous very quick.
- Doesn't hesitate to beat up the flirter, the moment you look uncomfortable, or they lay there hands on you.
- Or instead shares a long~ make out session with you in front of them, before leading you elsewhere, flipping them off behind you're back.

𝙇𝙚𝙫𝙞:
- Hates to see people hitting on you, fine with harmless chit chat, but the moment he feels they're trying to flirt he'll step in.
- Either with a quick beating. Reminding everyone who you belong to.
- Or using his authority to punish the flirter with, either making them run laps, clean, or putting them on stable duty.
- Then he makes sure to kiss you in front of the flirter at any given chance making sure said person is watching.

𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙤:
- Super hard to make him jealous, has so much faith in you.
- Acts similar to Erwin, as he just gives you a gentle peck on the forehead, reminding you who you love.
- But if they lay there hand in you, he won't hesitate to try and talk to the person about leaving you alone.
- if that fails he'll give them a quick swing to the face, as they recover, he'll grab your hands and make a run for it, as you both giggle.

𝙍𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙧:
- Hates it when someone of the desired gender talks to you.
- Jealous when someone even looks at you, so he has a tendency to grab you, usually around the waist to show everyone who you belong to.
- Won't hesitate to throw a punch if you look uncomfortable, or if someone gets to close to you.
- Then he'll throw you over his shoulder, as he storms out of the area.