∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ s i x ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘

"Noona!" I chuckled lightly as my younger brother comes running up to me, looking excited. He sure missed me a lot.

"Jisung!" I hugged him tightly and he hugged me back. I never want to let go.

"N-Noona, I can't breath." I panicked as he gasped for air and I quickly let him go. We both laughed and went inside our apartment.

"Why are you home this early, my little jisung?" I sang, while putting down my bag on the couch, my tired ass following. The feeling of the couch was comforting and it made me sleepy.

"There is a school meeting and they made the students go home." He explained while pouring himself a glass of water and went to sit next to me. My heart was beating so fast, not knowing how to tell him about what happened in school.

"Oh is that so?" I stuttered and gave him my best smile. He looked at me concerned and his eyes widened.

"Noona, why are you covered in band aids and bruises?" He panicked, not knowing what to do. His voice surprised me and almost made me jump. I gave him a weak smile.

"It's nothing," I quietly laughed it off, "Wanna watch kdrama with me in my room?" I tried changing the subject. He eyed me skeptically and shrugged.

"Seriously, what happened, noona?" His tone changed. It scared me a little, but I tried to keep it cool.

I tried.

The tears are threatening to fall again and I can't hold it any longer. Tears fell down continuously and my vision became blurry. I can't hide the truth from my brother-- it'll break his heart more than knowing that I have beaten someone up.

"It's not my fault." I cried more and hid my face in my hands. The feeling was so painful. The fact that I was accused for something I didn't do and be expelled was terrifying. What hurt me the most is the fact that my friendship with my group is broken. I can't possibly think straight starting from now on and I just want to be alone--

Jisung's comforting embrace broke my excessive anxiety and I cried even more. This went on until the tears ceased and I forced myself to look him in the eye.

"Is there something you want to share, noona?" He gave me a sympathetic smile and I lowered my head, staring onto my hands.

"I was.." I took a deep breath. "E-Expelled from school."

The shock was evident on his innocent face and I quickly hid my face from him again. It was embarrassing for his noona to be kicked out of her academy.

"Why?" He asked, trying to get it all out of me. I wiped my tears away and decided to tell him the truth. Whether I like it or not.

"I-I.." I bitterly smiled. "Punched someone."

His reaction made me choke on my own saliva. He was confused and he looks so adorable.

"Oh?" His brows raised up in confusion, trying to hide his laugh. I told him the truth and honestly, his reaction is the best.

"Never expected you to do that but uh.. you're scary, noona." He laughed, lightening up the mood a lot. "But, you're so cool!" He smiled.

I pat his fluffy brown hair and I stood up from the couch, walking my way to the kitchen to cook some food.

"How would mom and dad react to this?" He asked and followed me to the kitchen.

"I honestly dont know," I nervously laughed. They didn't really care if my grades went down or I'm expelled. They're millionaires after all.

"I know!" My head quickly spun to look at him. He had a huge grin plastered on his face. I let out a confused face.

"You can study in my school, noona." He clapped, happily emphasising his school. My eye's widened, but did show a bit of worry and excitement.

"I-- I don't know about that-" I tried to reason, but his words cut me off.

"Me and the boys will protect you!" He gave me a pat on the shoulder and a smile that outshined my anxiety. After telling him about Areum, his eyes showed me a different kind of expression. It really angered him, but his expression changed quickly. I didn't tell him about his cousin or he'll have a new kind of hate for him. My brother hated him, like a lot.

"What-- huh-- who? Boys?" I stuttered, not knowing what to say. I don't even know if I'm going to transfer to his school, but the thought of having boys protect me lightened the feeling of getting attacked by anyone.

"My friends," he nodded, excitedly. I nod hesitantly, taking in his words.

My eyes searched for some food to take out. My left eye twitched.

I didn't know that we ran out of food this early.. unless--

Jisung probably ate them all. I sighed and gave Jisung a playful glare.

"What?"

"You didnt eat all of our food for this week, did you?" I tried towering over him, but he effortlessly stood taller and I gave him a small glare.

He shook his head and grinned.

"Why won't we just order online--" he asked. If only you knew, jisung.

We're almost out of money and I would have to ask dad through the phone if he could send money to us. And from there, I would have to ask him if I could transfer to Jisung's high school without exposing my little secret. Yet. I don't want them going home, worrying about me.

"I don't have the money for that right now. Ordering food online is expensive, you know! And besides, I'll be getting your favorite." I explained and he let out a sigh. He smiled shortly after and went to hug me again. I hugged him back, feeling a little happy.

"You sure you don't need accompany?" He wiggled his brows and asks for the third time and he kept asking until I'm right by the door after taking my purse and sliding on my leather shoes. I'll be using our monthly savings and it made me a little sad. Also, if he comes, he would knowingly spend more of my money on more food he sees on the way and we would be broke.

"I-- you stay here!" I playfully scolded him, pointing my finger at him like how moms would do in a situation like this. I quickly went out and closed the door behind me, in an attempt to make him stay.

"Stay safe!" He called out to me and it made me happier.

I smiled and walked away from my apartment.