∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ t h i r t e e n ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘

A week already passed by and my friendship with the boys grew like a fucking tree.

Jisung would always ask me for food, Chenle always laugh like a dolphin, Jeno constantly be giving me his eye smile that I find really cute, Haechan would always be teasing me and flirting at some time-- and the one dickhead that I became close with as the time goes by.

Mark Lee.

He was a happy and funny guy. I would always see him laugh and smile, causing me to do the same. His smile would always reach his eyes and he'll be telling me the good stuff happening in his life.

Apparently, he has a dog by the name 'Johnny' and I asked him why did he come up with that foreign name. He explained that the dog reminded him of a close friend he had in America, but sadly he had to move here in korea to like finish his studies since it's part of his dream.

I discovered that he loves ice cream a lot and I wanted to ask him if he wants to check out the new ice cream shop near the school. If he doesn't want to, then it's fine.

I've seen him as a really close friend lately and I honestly never knew the feeling of having one before he came. Shucks but it's the truth.

It was monday and I sat down on my usual seat in the classroom. Everyone around me had their usual group chattering and I just sat there, resting my chin on one hand, looking at the clouds that were forming under the sun outside the window.

I went to school too early cause of Jisung's persistent annoying, though going to school early means I can do the math homework I didn't do last night. Yeah, I was too tired to do my math homework cause I was streaming my favorite kpop group with a loud speaker while reading fan fictions in my phone.

I pulled out my math book from my bag and just lazily stared at it. My head was still throbbing since this morning and I can't help but scowl.

Yes, I'm on that time of the month. It's really annoying and I would have to buy another pack of the self explanatory diapers and bombard myself with more chocolates.

I let out a sigh and let my head bang on the table in front of me, making the others look at me, quizzicaly. I'm so done with math.

"Better finish that math homework or you'll fail this semester, Yoori~" Mark's voice annoyed me twice as ever and I can't help but silently rest my head on the table, ignoring his touching remark.

And yes, he gave me a nickname. He thought that 'Yoori' sounds like a dog and he would want another pet and name it after that. The idea was kinda sweet but then again, my uterus is fucking killing me. If only I didn't have my period right now, then I would be normal.

"Help me, god.." My voice came out muffled and soon after, my book was stolen from me by no other than Mark. I snapped my gaze at him, my hair messily covered my face.

"Yah, give it back!" I tried snatching it from his hand, but he lifted it up, making it unreachable.

I furrowed my brows and gave him a small glare, not in the mood to play.

"Mark, give me the book or I'll--"

"You'll what?" He leaned in closer, smirking. We we're really close and I found myself pushing him away, feeling my face heat up.

"What's your problem, you uncultured swine!" I can't help but raise my voice at him, surprising the both of us. My eyes widened, but the emotions are still taking over me. I just want to finish my homework so I could go home and not get detention.

"No, what's your problem?" He retorted, raising his brow. His hand was still holding onto my book and I can't help but let out a frustrated sigh.

I gave up. My head momentarily banged on the table once again.