∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ t w e n t y - t w o ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘

"Make a move and you're dead."

I stared at the man in front of me. His face was twisted into something psychotic while I kept my face straight, not showing a bit of emotion as he has a pistol pressed up onto my temple. I look really calm in the outside, but in the inside I was extremely terrified. He took my gun away and threw it away to the other side of the rooftop.

"Leave her out of this.. or I'll--" Renjun started attacking the man, but the man pulled me closer, holding the gun nearer to my temple. Cold sweat began dripping as the both of us look at each other's eyes.

"Or you'll what, Prodigy X?" The man mocked him with a smirk.

"R-Re--" I stopped, remembering to hide everyone's identity. "Prodigy X ..leave me. I'll be alright." I stuttered, coughing as the man grips my neck with his giant hand.

"You heard the bitch. Leave her and call Visual X to come here. Alone." The man said, pointing the gun towards Renjun while I whimper in his grasp. My eyes slowly widen as I heard Jaemin's code name. Why does he need him?

"Hey.. don't bring him here.. please.." I weakly said, trying my best to stay awake as the man effortlessly try to choke me. When the man heard me, he brought a hand to my face and I yelped at the sharp pain swelling on my cheek. Renjun looked at me and his eyes are going red. I can tell that he was about to cry and I can't help, but feel emotional seeing him.

"Be quiet, bitch." The man snarled, gripping harder onto my neck as he stared deeply into Renjun's now stone cold eyes.

The smartess guy in the group is hesitating whether he should leave me and get Jaemin to go here or fight back at the man, knowing that the both of us can die any second.

"Visual X is not with us." Renjun stated firmly, causing the man to laugh at what he's saying.

"Oh, I know he's here somewhere. Knowing that his girl toy is with me right now, it'll be a good way to lure that asshole into getting what I want." The man smirked, causing me to widen my eyes in disbelief.

Excuse you, I am nobody's toy--

"If you're smart, I suggest that you leave this bitch here and start looking for Visual X or I'll shove this gun into her mouth." The man stated, glancing at my mouth that's quivering in fear.

Before Renjun can even say a word, the man cuts him off with a scowl on his face.

"Oh, and don't be dumb enough to tell the rest of your gang about this little secret of ours." He added, leaving Renjun with an unreadable look on his face

"Just don't think of hurting any of my friends. You got that?" Renjun glared at him and the man just rolled his eyes, loosening me a bit.

And with that, Renjun walks away without a word but did spare me one last glance before disappearing into the dark staircase, leaving me with a frown.

__________

"I knew this plan would be a flop.." I mumbled to myself, hissing when the rope tied around my wrists starts to cut through my skin, leaving some small scratches.

I made sure Renjun escape and hopefully he did. The man who tied me up didn't seem to want Renjun's presence up here in the rooftop. The man seemed to be distracted as his eyes weren't glued on me and that gave me the opportunity to escape.

A sudden thought came all of a sudden. I can use my combat knife to cut through the rope!

And with that, both of my tied wrists cooperate to make its way to my socks, pulling them down a bit to reveal the knife. I carefully rubbed the rope against the knife as the twigs starts snapping slowly, but not trying hard to cut it through all the way to avoid suspicion. I quickly pulled my socks up before his gaze went to me.