∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ e i g h t ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘

The wind blew past by us and everyone was quiet for a moment, my eyes locking with the guy's eyes again, making my stomach flutter a little. I'm probably scared of what's going on?

"I'm sorry, what's that?" The guy pinning me right now lets go of me and glared at the hoodie guy. His group did the same and all eyes focused on the hoodie guy. The hoodie guy shrugged, looking bored.

I took this as a chance of escaping and I slowly slipped from the small space beside me and ran to the hoodie guy, pulling him at the process.

"O-Oi!" One of the guys in the group yelled and they all went into action.

"Run faster." I yelled next to the hoodie guy while we ran away from the convenience store, the group trailing behind us. I panicked even more when they were almost near us and I held onto the bag of goods tighter, making sure to not let go of them.

"If you say so." He shrugged and ran faster with no effort, leaving me behind. My mouth gape open at how slow I was running the whole time and I stared at his back in horror, realizing how far he is now. The group of boys were behind me and the hoodie guy disappeared from sight. I took a deep breathe and continued to run.

He left me? what the hell--

Then I was dragged to the side by a hand. I tried to scream, but the hand made it's way to my mouth and I bit it.

"Aya! What was that for?" A familiar voice whispered and I looked behind me and saw the hoodie guy up close. His features made me melt a little and I felt my face burn.

"S-Sorry.." I muttered, looking down slightly. He looked around the alley way and he sighed. As soon as he did, there where rushed footsteps running down the streets, my heart sank and I pushed myself closer to the guy and I can smell his perfume. His scent is mesmerizing and I can't help, but smile. Jisung would like these kind of perfumes.

"What are you smiling at?" I was snapped back to reality when the guy suddenly spoke.

I look up and shook my head, a small blush creeping its way up to my cheeks. Great, he thinks I'm a creep now.

"Just remembered something." I awkwardly laughed and he gave me a questioning look, but he sighed and started to walk away.

My hand suddenly reached out and held onto the sleeve of his hoodie and I quickly let go, realizing what I did.

"They are gone. You can go now." He simply said and surprisingly he gave me a small smile. I smiled in return and nod. He walked further away and I followed him out of the alleyway. The sudden wind crept a shiver down my spine and I can't help, but sneeze.

"Here." I looked up when a thick material fell onto me. I stared at the boy and I held onto his black hoodie, not knowing what to do with it. He was wearing a white shirt underneath and it made me feel bad when he removed his hoodie. He's probably cold.

"It's cold. Wear it." I was instructed and I hesitantly put it on. The thick material hung on me comfortably as it was too big on me. I liked it. His scent transfered onto me and I took in his scent, enjoying the smell. Oversized hoodies are my thing, but it's not mine. I looked down and a small smile crept up my lips.

"But how about you--" I look up and started reasoning out, but he's out of sight. He left his hoodie with me. What the hell?

I just shrugged and started walking away from the spot and brought the bag of goods nearer to me.

What would Jisung think if he sees me in another guy's hoodie. More specifically, a hot guy's hoodie?

I brushed off the thought and let out an exasperated sigh. So many problems in one day, but I did kind of enjoyed this last one..

Wait what--?

Ugh, whatever. I just want to go home.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆  。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"What took you so long?" Jisung acted like a mother while sipping on his tea, leaning on the door way and glaring at me playfully. I rolled my eyes as I dramatically fell down to the floor, making sure the bag of goods didn't crash onto the floor.

"Yah, I'm so tired, Jisung ah! What's with the mom look?" I whined, looking up at him with tired eyes. He smirked and took the bag of goods from me. I smiled and waited for him to help me stand.

"Why are you still on the floor, noona?"

"I'm waiting for you to help me up?" I gave him a small glare.

"Oh?" he smirked and went inside, leaving me on the concrete floor. I let out a small curse and stood up from where I was sitting. I brushed my skirt and went inside with a frown, deciding to walk to the living room.

"Cheer up, now!" He came out from the kitchen and pat my back.

"Imma just take a quick shower." he lends me a wooden spoon and smiled teasingly. I playfully slapped his arm and stormed into the kitchen.

I spot the bag of food and took the ramyeon and tteokbokki out.

While preparing, I was thinking about the hoodie boy. The fact that he saved me from those boys-- I want to thank him and atleast give his hoodie back-- OH YEAH, HIS HOODIE!

I shockingly stared at the sleeves of the thick material and it's scent.. kinda comforted me?

I shook my head, the situation stressing me out. How did Jisung not see me wearing an unfamiliar black hoodie? I managed to calm down and finished cooking the ramyeon and tteokbokki. The smell made my mouth water a bit and I can feel Jisung's love for food.

I walked to our living room while holding onto the delicious meal. I'm not really a chef nor did I like cooking much, but I kind of enjoyed it since it helped me relieve my stress. I placed the meal on the coffee table and called out my brother.

"Jisung ah, food is ready!" I shout from the living room, probably ruining my vocal chords.

"Yeah, yeah, in a minute!" He shouted back and I can hear footsteps rush upstairs. I rolled my eyes and scrolled on my phone. The sight of Areum in every social media made me lose my appetite a bit. She ruined my high school life and I hope karma hits her. Fast.

A small sigh escaped my lips and I turned off my phone. As on cue, I heard footsteps rushing down the stairs and Jisung ran and sat beside me.

He grinned and I chucked. His hair was slightly wet from the shower and he's wearing a white shirt and pairing it with navy blue shorts.

We ate together and in the midst of it, he looked at me with questioning eyes.

"Noona, I'm curious."

"Huh?" I choked on my ramyeon, slowly looking at him.

"Who owns that hoodie?"