∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ e i g h t e e n ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘

"..Mark?"

I stared at him incredulously, not so sure if I was dreaming or not.

A dream within a dream?

Edgar allan poe vibes?

Then the scenarios earlier struck right through me like a bullet itself. This is definitely not a dream as I was shot mercilessly and I felt it.

"Yoori?"

He was like a deer caught in a headlight and he looks troubled. There were other unknown people around him, stopping their conversation to look at me.

"What the hell--?" I blinked, starting to connect some of the dots as I eyed him warily.

I then faced the masked guy and stripped the mask off his face, rather forced, revealing a surprised pikachu face.

Oh my fucking tiddy poles-- JAEMIN?

"Jaemin." I squinted my eyes. "I knew it was you along-- oh my god! Explain." I pointed at Jaemin and gave Mark the same look.

Jungwoo and Doyoung were holding in some laughs as they mouthed 'oh ya'll are so dead.'

Mark and Jaemin are a part of a gang.. oh my freaking wurlees! I read some fanfics about gang related shit and that was hella scary but the thrill and adventure caught my interest.

Though, a part of me wanted to back away and go home. But the fact that the story is just starting, is quite interesting.

"Ya, who stole my toothbrush--" A guy with red hair came out of nowhere as he shove himself into the room from the door at the very back.

"And who are you?" The red head said, raising a brow. His dark eyes pierced its way into my soul and I shivered slightly, but remained calm. Oh dear lord he's hot.

"Michael Jackson." I blurted out, making the souls of Jaemin and Mark to evaporate into thin air. The red head eyed me and raise a brow.

"Why is there a girl here?" He demanded for an answer from the people around him. I stood there awkwardly, resting on one foot to another.

"I can explain, Hyung!" Jaemin recollected himself after getting his soul back.

"Spill the tea, little dongsaeng." I whispered teasingly, nudging Jaemin who's as stiff as a stick.

"Aigoo! What's with the sudden change of attitude?" He hissed and I annoyingly stick out my tongue.

The red head gestured Jaemin to come closer and he lead him away from the room.

Some of the members gestured me to sit beside them and I walked over, trying to be confident but failed as I hit my knee on the coffee table.

I flinched and I can see some of the members chuckling as I sat in between Mark and a pink haired god.

"Hey, I'm Jaehyun. Nice to meet you." The pink haired god reached out his hand and gave me a heart melting smile. I shook his hand with my good hand, shaking it for too long as I admire his godly looks. I let go when I noticed I was still shaking it and blushed.

I'll never wash my hand again..

"I'm Yoon Rue. Nice to meet you too." I gave him a smile that's too weird even for me.

"Hi, I'm Sicheng. Call me Winwin if you prefer." A guy popped up behind Jaehyun and he grinned.

UWUWUWUWU SO MUCH UWU'S

His aura felt like a bright bubble of exploding happiness as he turned to face me.

"Yoon Rue!" I grinned, giving him a soft high five with my free hand. I flinched a bit when my left arm hurts.