∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ t e n ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘

"Noooona~"

I groaned when the blanket was being pulled away from me, rubbing my eyes at the process. My eyes squinted to take a better look and Jisung stood there, shaking me while I internally scream for him to go away.

I pulled the blanket closer to me, attempting to cover my head with it, but Jisung pulled it away from me and I keep pulling it towards me again. This continued until we played a little game of tug of war, resulting of me losing.

"Yah, let me sleep!" I whined, attempting to shoo him away. He raised a brow and came closer.

"We have school today--"

"HA?" My eyes widened, scurrying off from my bed and rushing to the bathroom.

"Better hurry up~ or we'll be late--" I slammed the bathroom door in front of him and took a quick shower.

"Geez, so grumpy." I heard him walking away and closing the door behind him.

I rolled my eyes while brushing my teeth, making sure it's fresh and clean. Well, I do have bad breath in the morning..

After brushing my teeth and taking a shower, I prepared my uniform and put it on. The measurements were precisely accurate and I smiled when I saw my figure in front of the mirror. The skirt is pretty short, though I don't mind.

I quickly applied some velvet liptint on my lips and cheeks, making sure to blend it well. When I'm satisfied with the out come, I applied some powder on my face and neck, making my face matte and fresh.

I grinned when I look back at the mirror, brushing my hair and letting it fall onto my back, leaving some in the front.

"Noooona, what's taking you so long--" I heard the door creak open and once Jisung came in, I stick out my tongue and chuckled.

"Better take my sweet time~" I smirked and he groaned, making my smirk widen.

"We're late--"

"Waking me up at 5:30 in the morning doesn't make us late. And besides~"
I stated some facts and he rolled his eyes.

"A girl should always look good in her first day of schoool!"

"Well school starts at six, dum dum--" he tried to say, but cut him off.

"Don't lie to your noona. School starts at eighttt!" I protest, reaching out for my phone and waving it in front of him, revealing the owner's email about the school's schedule.

He pouted and sat on the chair in front of me, arms crossed.

"Why in the rush?" I chuckled, making him look at me.

"My friends are waiting for me.." he sighed and tugged on my sleeve.

"Noooona, let's gooo!" He whined, making me laugh.

"After a few touches here and there."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆  。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Who's that with Jisung?"

"She looks like a model-- I mean look at her!"

"Probably Jisung's girlfriend?"

"No way! Jisung is still a freshman and that girl looks like she's a junior."

"Makes sense."

I looked straight ahead, still not used to the school's atmosphere. Well, the people here seems.. nice..? I mean, there's no drama, so that's gucci enough.