∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ n i n e t e e n ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘

"Does he know about uh.. you guys?" I asked Jaemin, looking at him.

He looked around for a moment and he shook his head, a small smile forming.

"Howbout the others-- Haechan, Jeno, Renjun and Chenle?"

He did the same and shook his head.

"Howbout--"

"You ask way too many questions, geeeez!" He threw his hands up and lets out a sigh.

"I do have the right to know since I'm involved after all." I pointed out.

He stood up and lends me an apple from the table. I stared at it and look back at Jaemin who's walking around.

"Eat that for now.. I'll have someone look after you since I have to go to school." He said, walking towards the door.

"Wow, he's being a good boy now." I teased, making him roll his eyes in annoyance as he went out.

I glance back at the apple and took a small bite, still uncomfortable with the recent events happening to me.

Yeah, I could be looking confident around them but in the inside, I was really worried. Far fact, scared of the situation.

It didn't take long when the door swings open, revealing a bright and happy Jungwoo in his pajamas.

"Hi, Yoon Rue!" He happily chirped in, holding onto a tray that I assume is my food. The plate was filled with all sorts of fine dishes and my mouth started to water.

"Heyo what's up, Jungwoo!" I happily waved as he came strolling in.

"You look lively." He chuckled, making me smile.

He took out a bed table and placed it on top of my lower half as I adjusted my body into a sitting position, not minding the pain that's throbbing in my arm.

"Feeling any better?" He asked, placing the tray on the table and started feeding me. At first, I was hesitant when he was feeding me when I could feed myself, but he insisted and I just smiled.

"Yeah. It just feels a little sore, but nevertheless I feel fine." I said, after munching on my food and savoring the heavenly taste.

"Woah, do you guys have a chef or something? This tastes like heaven!"

"Nope." He popped the p and smiled. "Kun prepared this for you since he loves cooking."

"Who's Kun?" I tilted my head to the side.

"He's a part of unit U. You didn't get to see him last night along with Lucas and Taeil cause they were already asleep." He explained and I nodded.

"Kun is like the single parent of unit U and he helps with the cooking and cleaning in the building."

"P-Parent?"

"Yup, he's really soft and caring yet we dont call him as a mother or a father since that's Taeyong's and Johnny's role in the family!" He laughed and I grinned.

"Taeyong's the father?" I asked.

"No, he's the mother!" He chuckled.

Maybe hanging out with a gang isn't so bad after all. Jungwoo here is so kind and he has the boy next door kind of vibe.

"Jungwoo, do you go to school?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I dropped out when I can't balance gang life and my studies." He scratched the back of his head, feeling embarrassed. "But look at the bright side, I do have some stock knowledge!"