∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ s e v e n t e e n ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘

Bang!

FUCKING CORNDOGS!

I clenched my teeth as I felt a bullet pierce into my skin. I hiss at the force and cried out in pain.

And I thought being shot wouldn't be as painful as the ones I see in movies-- but fucker this feels like hell! It was burning my arm and my whole body is reacting to it.

I slowly opened my eyes, tears are falling endlessly as I stare in front of me. My eyes widened as the man falls onto the ground with a sickening thump.

I screamed as blood started gushing out of him, on the cold pavement. My body was weak and I felt like vomiting at the horrifying sight.

My eyes made way to the person who shot my kidnapper and I felt scared. He was wearing a mouth mask and black clothing, but something in his eyes were oddly familiar.

Being traumatized, I backed away quickly and continue feeling scared at the events happening just now. It was my first time witnessing a person dying and I'll be scarred for the rest of my life.

But something deep inside me was actually relieved that I didn't die. Though, why am I feeling bad for my kidnapper? Cause he didn't deserve it?

No! He deserved it so damn well. He almost killed me.. but I didn't want to see someone die..

"Who are you?! Stay away!" I shrieked when the person walked towards me. His features were really familiar and I can't help but stare at him.

"Relax, will you--?" He trailed off, his eyes widening when he saw my arm.

His voice was so familiar. I heard this voice.. I know it! But it's so hard to think when my arm hurts and because of the dead man near me.

"Shit.." he scrambled to his feet and carefully took out a white handkerchief, attempting to wrap it around my arm, but I flinched.

"N-No! It hurts.." I cried out.

"You'll die if the bleeding doesn't stop." He rolled his eyes, continuing to wrap my arm as I continued flinching at the pressure. He slowly tightened the grip as blood stained the handkerchief. My eyes were sore and it's like I cried for weeks.

"Who are you?" I croaked out, my voice was hoarse after he successfully wrapped my arm in a tight knot. He just looked at me and let out a sigh.

"You wouldn't want to know." He awkwardly said, pulling me up as I stumbled a bit. He helped me walk away from the alley way. I took one more glance behind me, taking in the view.

I will never be the same again.

He made me sit in the passengers seat in a really expensive black car and I just gawk at how unreal it is.

It was a Ferrari 488 GTB.. one of my dream cars--

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆  。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Why am I here again?"

We sat on a couch in a room, inside an unfamilliar building. I slightly gawk at how modern and high tech the place is.

My parents were fond of these kind of homes and would want one. But something was different with this one.

I noticed that something was off with the atmosphere. Well duh, I'm in someone else's house at three in the morning.

My mind wanders off to Jisung. SHIT JISUNG? he's probably looking for me or worse, still awake!

"Why are you doing this?" I mumbled, hissing slightly as the guy slowly unravels the handkerchief from my arm. The bleeding calmed down, but it was still sore.