∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ t w e l v e ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘

We actually made it to the cafeteria. Lmao we only have like twenty five minutes left for lunch, but I don't mind.

The whole walk to the cafeteria made me twice as tired and I can't help but huff a bit. The walk is not that long.. Tho I do feel really exhausted since I haven't eaten anything since this morning.

Mark actually pushed the offer to treat me lunch. It was fucking amazing to be honest lmaooo. Though, I was still hesitant about the whole offer, I don't want him to just buy me food cause of my whining. It's rude sksksks. And besides, I brought enough money and that's enough to feed me for the day.

When we got into the cafeteria, there were less students and I saw Jisung and his friends at the far end of the table, laughing. I waved at him though he didn't seem to notice me, causing Mark to raise his eyebrows in confusion.

"You know him?" He surprisingly asked. I forced myself to not laugh and I nod to his question.

"Why would I wave at him If I don't know him?" I teased.

"Oh how dumb of me." He rolled his eyes, stuffing his hands in his pockets. I grinned at his attitude and playfully tried to trip him.

He avoided it though.. smh.

"Woman, what's your problem?" He imitated a girly voice and I can't help but laugh. He's so fun to be with even though we just met like a few hours ago.

We reached the table, causing everyone to look at us, obviously surprised that one of their friends befriended me that quickly. I sheepishly smiled when Jisung stared at me with a horrified look.

I sat beside Renjun and Mark followed, sitting on the empty bench beside me.

"You know Mark??" Renjun directed the question to me.

"I suck at math, so that's the start of our friendship." I wiggled my brows at him and Mark chuckled.

"Mark is like a god in math. Did he give you answers?" Jeno whined.

I looked at Mark for a quick second and I let my gaze fall onto Jeno again.

"He tried." I chuckled, making everyone look at the both of us surprised. Mark frowned and I nudge him, giggling like a toddler.

"Since when did you get so noisy?" Jisung squinted his eyes. He looked at me like I was another person. Well, I can't blame him. I'm also surprised at how social I am right now.

I glared at him and he rolled his eyes, stuffing some food in his mouth. I stared at his food and it was onigiri and I noticed Mark glance at me.

"Hey, we're just going to get some food." Mark announced, pulling my arm and I stood up. I glanced at him with a 'ugh not this one again' Look.

"Okay, have fun lovebirds!" Chenle teased and I felt my cheeks burning. I can see Mark glaring at him, his cheeks turning red. Everyone laughed.

We walked away and I groaned in frustration, causing Mark to look at me.

"So much for being the new girl." I sighed.

"Aw she's being teased~" he laughed. I glared at him and playfully push him away.

"Oh shut up. You're being teased too!" I whined, glaring at him.

We stopped in front of-- McdOnAldS?? I looked at the sign and no doubt it is the famous mcdonalds everyone love. It was a just a small stall though, not the legit one but who cares-- Im hungry.

"Ew you're drooling!" Mark cringed at the sight of me drooling ever so slightly. I rolled my eyes.

"Ew you're mark!" I retorted, causing him to playfully glare at me.