∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ n i n e ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘

A day or two had passed and I called my father and asked for a weakly allowance since Jisung finished all of our food. Though, I was also at fault. My wallet which held most of the allowance was gone. I didn't care to get it back since it'll just make things more complicated.

I asked my father if I can transfer to Jisung's school and he happily agreed and called the owner of the school. Luckily, the owner is a close friend of his and I was enrolled right away. It didn't stress me out much since I dont have to worry about interrogations, files or what not. The fact that I won't be taking an entrance exam is the best part. My father had connections and I was easily accepted and today, I'll be getting my books and uniform from the mail.

Too much, huh? Well, Jisung's school was extraordinary. It was one of the finest and most exclusive performing arts school in Seoul. I didn't know why they didn't let me study there earlier, but eh, I didn't care anyway.

And if you're curious about the hoodie thingy, I told Jisung that I got it from mom. He was skeptical and it did make me laugh.

I was currently sitting on the side of my bed, neatly folding the new clothes mom had sent to me. She didn't need to.. but she's a fashion designer after all. A small smile crept it's way up to my lips as I remember my mother's passion for designing clothes. She wanted me to grow up as anything I would like to be, but I still don't have plans for that.

The door bell rang and I stopped what I was doing. I was about to stand up, but Jisung called out from downstairs.

"I'll get it!" His voice was smooth. He knew I was busy with whatever I was doing and he didn't want to disturb me.

I let out a small chuckle and proceed to fold the clothes and set it aside. After that, I stood up, stretching my arms while walking out the door and run down the stairs.

Jisung stood there, nodding with something on his hand. He closed the door and looked at me for five seconds, breaking it when I raised my brow in confusion.

"I believe this is yours." He frowned and I laughed. He thought those were for him.

I took it from his hold and went upstairs to open the package. Jisung ran behind me, taking a good look at the mysterious package. He told me to open it when we're in my room.

I stared at the unknown thing and felt the package, trying to guess what's inside.

"It's probably a bomb--"

"Bombs don't feel like a soggy mess, Jisung." I rolled my eyes and chuckled lightly. He pouted and I ruffled his hair, making it messier.

"Yah! My hair, noona!" He whined while slapping my hand away from his hair.

I burst into laughter and look back at the package, curiosity hitting me. It sure does feel like a bomb. I began tearing the plastic off and Jisung stared at it, looking like a lost puppy.

The plastic came off easily and I stared at it's content. I gawk at the beautiful piece on my hands. It was my uniform--

"Hey, the girls in my school wear that.."

"No shweet, sherlock."

"Noona, what did I tell you about swearing?" He gasped, placing a hand on his chest dramatically. I shrugged and took the uniform in my hands, holding it up high for me to see.

"I didn't even swear."

"Yes, you did."

"No, I didn't."

"Yes--"

"Lalalalala!"

"Nananana!"

"Yah, be quiet.. or I'll force you out of my room."

He gave up and sulked at the corner of the room. Now's the chance to look at my uniform without getting interrupted.

The uniform looked.. expensive and it's obviously better than my other uniform. It had a blue theme and I'm a little uncomfortable at the fact that the skirt is pretty short. Like really short. It was a set of three and there was another set of uniforms. I guess, there are specific days when you need to wear these uniforms. I believe the one with the blazer should be worn during autumn until winter ends. The one with the vest probably needs to be worn during summer days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~• r e f e r e n c e  p h o t o •~~~~

~~~~• r e f e r e n c e p h o t o •~~~~

I still gawked at how cute these uniforms looked, though I decided to put it in my closet for now. I'm too lazy to put it on despite my excitement.

I don't know if I should be happy of not. I'm actually quite excited to transfer to a new school. I would be leaving a lot behind and start a new life and I hope my decision is worth it.

No more Areum.. No more fake friends.. No more drama.

I let out a sigh of relief and took the money dad sent yesterday and shove it into an empty container.

"What are you thinking right now, noona?"

I jumped at his sudden voice, realizing that he's still inside the room.

"It's nothing." I reassured him. He shrugged and stood up, walking towards the door.

"You better get ready for tomorrow."

"What do you mean?"

"School starts tomorrow~"

He let out an evil laughter and closed the door behind him with a smirk. Ugh, school starts tomorrow? Why so fast--

I groaned and lie down on my bed, looking like I didn't sleep for a week. The bags under my eyes bugged me off and I hugged the pillow beside me, making me a lot more comfortable. The feeling of emptiness made me hug my pillow tighter.

How will my first day go? Will that school be like my previous one? I'm so scared, yet so calm.. It distracted me a lot.

I stood up and walked to my desk, pulling something out from inside the drawers.

The pleasant sight made me smile.

I held onto the small picture, letting a tear slip down.

When will I see you again?