∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ t w e n t y - o n e ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘

It was Haechan who made the first move when he shot a guy who came running into the cafeteria, alerting the other men with him who just came in from behind him.

I aimed my gun up and before I can pull the trigger, Mark and Renjun already shot the two other men and I had to duck because one of the men decided to pull a stunt and pull the trigger right at me.

There are three people down, causing me to feel nauseous all of a sudden as pools of blood decorated the white tiles.

Mark gestured for us to follow him and we quietly dashed out for the hallway, our guns in hand.

Several men crossed paths with us and I can't help but flinch whenever they're at sight. I started shooting at the men and a bullet stride near Jeno, making me choke on my own saliva as I closed my eyes in fear.

"Woah, calm down-- you might kill me!" Jeno screamed in horror as I opened my eyes to see a panicked Jeno and friends, fighting off the remaining men.

"Oh." I awkwardly laugh and shrugged. Jeno lets out a sigh as he shoots the last guy and Mark laughed.

Since the cafeteria is quite far from the school's entrance, we decided to go to the second floor first to avoid clashing with the enemy.

We ran up the stairs and turned to a nearby room, swinging the door open and one by one, going in.

The room was dark and I had to touch the wall for some guidance. Even if it's just an office, I was still comfortable in it. Unlike a janitor's closet. I can't really say that it's as big as a classroom. It's like a principal's office, but it managed to fit everyone in it and had some space left.

I turned on the back lights and proceeded to walk over to a corner and sat down on the floor, Renjun plopping beside me as the others stroll in.

"We'll be needing a plan to get out of here since more men are tracking us down." Mark stated the obvious as he sat down on the floor, sweat dripping down his forehead.

"Johnny and the others might take a while." He added, wiping away his sweat off with the back of his hand.

"They probably recognized us, hyung! Ugh, I would have to change my hair color again.." Chenle started to whine as he plays with his green hair.

"What's wrong with changing your hair color?" Jisung asked, laughing.

"My scaaaaaaalp!! I don't wanna end up like Taeyong hyung!!" Chenle whined some more, making everyone burst out into fits of laughter. I looked back to the day when I met Taeyong. So he's been changing his hair color ever since?

"We'll have to gather for a meeting with the hyungs later as soon as we get out of here." Renjun said, trying to get Chenle to shut up.

Everyone was tense as they started to find ways for our escape route.

"We could split into pairs or something.. I mean, it'll be easier to move that way." Mark suddenly suggested, making everyone look at him.

"That's a big risk we're taking!" Jisung protested, his face showed signs of worry.

"Rather than slowing us down with six people cramped together while trying to fight off those guys out there." I pointed out, agreeing with Mark.

I have seen them struggling while fighting off those men back in the hallway since it was too cramped. I even almost shot Jeno cause of how small the space was and the boys were all over the place. I cant really point out whose who or who am I trying to shoot and it scared me that I might kill someone from the boys.

The boys seemed to understand and Mark nodded in agreement. I could tell that the boys are still hesitant, but what other way can we do this if everyone can die when we get cornered? Besides, if we do get cornered in pairs, we can..