Chapter 3

A/N:  I think we are having too much funny working on this....  hahahaha....  On a sad note, are photoshop expert is having some difficulties in getting a picture of Bas with glitter on his chest.  She is still trying, but we aren't going to promise that she can get that done.  Sorry.  I really was hoping to see it too.  

Dee POV

Vicci chuckles as I grunt, "I hope they fire her butt over this. She is always causing problems and giving us a hard time. We are just trying to get the guys to look their best and giving the fans a little of what they want, too. I see it as a win-win situation."

As I watch Gurtha storm through the room in what I presume to be the direction of the manager's offices, but I wouldn't know. I have never had to go there before, and I have no desire to anytime soon.

As I turn around to clean up my area, Mina walks over to us and smiles at Vicci. "That was an amazing idea. How did you ever come up with that idea?"

Vicci smiles and chuckles. "Well, actually I got part of the idea from you guys. Even though Gurtha can be mean, it was her big mouth that gave me the idea. When she was lecturing Dee about Copter's shirt from the last event something just popped. Then I thought that they keep wanting something spectacular and glitter popped into my head. So, I combined the two."

Josie walks up and giggles. "Well, whatever sparked the idea, I loved it. I could tell that even Bas loved it. I think his face was beaming just as much if not more than all the glitter."

Mina nods her head. "I agree. Did anyone get a picture of Bas before he went out? He was on fire."

I quickly chime, "I did!"

Josie and Mina both turn towards me and nearly scream together, "I want it, too."

I can't hold back my giggle at just how eager these two are to get a picture of Bas. Well, I have to admit that he was looking amazingly hot and it was all thanks to Vicci. I wonder if we can do something like that again for another event, but maybe we can have Copter or maybe all the other guys do it too. I could tell by the way Tee was looking at Bas that he wanted to have it too, but I don't know if Tee could keep from playing with it throughout the event. He might end up leaving glitter everywhere.

I look over at Vicci and shake my phone back and forth. "Do you want a copy of the picture too? I can send it to your phone if you give me your number."

Vicci smiles and nods. He reaches out and takes my phone. He quickly adds his contact information before he hands it back to me.

I can't help but to take the opportunity to try and get something that I want. That is to have Copter without a shirt on too. I don't even care if he has the body glitter or not. I just love to see his bare chest and the fans love it too, especially when Kimmon is dressed the same way.

A smirk slowly spreads across my face and as I take my phone back, I chime, "Well, it comes with a price. Are you willing to pay to get a copy of the picture?"

Vicci tilts his head and raises an eyebrow. "A price? What's the price?"

Josie quickly adds, "Yeah, what price? Do we have to pay to get a copy of the picture too?"

I chuckle and ignore Josie's question. I look at Vicci and the smirk instantly appears again. "Well, the price is to help us get something like that for the rest of SBFIVE or all five of them at the same time. Are you willing to help us accomplish that?"