Chapter 9

Bas POV

I'm so glad that I have my laptop back. I would hate for it to end up in the wrong hands. My wallpaper would give away my secret. If anyone saw it, they would immediately know that Godt and I are in a relationship. We have tried so hard to keep it under wraps and for others not to find out. This would ruin everything.

(Bas's wallpaper)

With a huge smile on my face, I hug my laptop to my chest, and I head back into my bedroom. I don't care that August is still out there. I'm sure that the others can take care of him without me.

However, first I need to take a bath. I smell and I'm sticky. Thanks to one of the staff at the photoshoot, I ended up getting a soda spilt on me. Luckily it was after the shoot was done, but I didn't get it cleaned up well and my shirt is starting to stick to my stomach. Yuck!!

When I'm done with my shower, I put on some of my favorite clothes, one of Godt's shirts and a pair of baggy shorts. After spending the day wearing all those designer clothes, I love coming back to the room and relaxing. Godt's shirt puts my heart at ease since I miss him, and his shirt is the closest thing that I can get to actually having him here in the room with me. It smells just like him, and I love it. Oh, I wish that he could come visit me again tonight. We had a lot of fun with the body glitter the other night, but unfortunately, he is out of the country for work. He left this afternoon. Ugh.... I want him here with me right now.

I head out of my bedroom and into the living room. I wonder what kind of snacks that we have. If there isn't anything, I may have to order some room service.

I ignore the others has they sit on the couch and chairs in the living room. The TV is on, but I don't know if anyone is actually watching it. Instead of a movie, it is the local news.

My stomach lightly growls as I head towards the kitchen. I have to get something into my stomach before it begins to growl louder.

As I open the refrigerator, Tee calls out from the living room, "Oh, Bas... I forgot to tell you.... I was right. That August guy has a thing for you. Why else would he rush over here and wait for you to return the laptop?"

Looking into the fridge, I shake my head and yell back, "No. He was just being nice."

Kimmon walks into the kitchen signing, "Someone has an admirer. I wonder what Godt is going to say?"

I pull my head out of the fridge and shut the door. Why do they keep thinking that? I see nothing more than someone just being kind and friendly.

I shake my head. "I don't think so. He is just doing his job and returning my laptop. He has no other alternative motive behind it."

Copter shakes his head. "You're wrong, Bas. You aren't paying attention to the way that August is looking at you. His eyes followed you into the bedroom when you ran past. You weren't paying attention, but we saw it. You need to be careful."