Chapter 5

A/N:  Once again, I laughed so much while working on this chapter.  I think the other two had just as much fun as I did with the naughty little Bas.  He is just too much fun to play around with him and he can be so naughty.

We are also asking for some help with a future chapter.  We are going to conduct an interview with SBFIVE and we need some interview questions.  Leave a comment or DM me with any questions that you would love to include in our chapter.  Thanks for everything and I can't wait to see what you amazing readers can come up.  :)

Bas POV

I can't believe this. I'm left all alone again. Kimmon didn't even have the decency to wait until I left, before he started to devour Copter. I did play around a little bit and I was trying to push him just a little, but I never dreamt that he would begin to devour Copter right in front of me.

UGH!!! This sucks! What am I going to do now?

Well, I only have one place that I can go and that is back to my lonely room all by myself. What am I going to do now? Well, at least I grabbed some of the glitter before I left the room.

Once, I'm in my hotel room, I put the tubes of glitter on the nightstand and I plop down on the bed.  Sigh.  Now, what am I going to do?

I look up at the ceiling and I wish that I had someone here too. Man, they should have made the group a six-person group instead of five. I think I'm always the fifth wheel anymore.

I slowly reach into my pocket and take out my phone. Without realizing it, I pull open my recent chat with Godt and I read through our last few messages.

He always seems to know exactly what I need to cheer me up. I wonder what he is doing. Plus, he will understand my frustrations with tonight.