Chapter 6

Copter POV

"Oh, I think you need to go back to the make-up artist, Tae or button up your shirt. I can see a hickey on your chest." I teasingly point to Tae's chest.

Tae shrugs his shoulders while Tee catapults towards him and instantly buttons his shirt up. Tee blushes as he looks up at Tae's smiling face, as he softly chimes, "We don't need anyone seeing that."

I softly chuckle at them. They are like a married couple. However, last night from the noises I heard, I would say that they are like a married couple on their honeymoon.

I can't resist as I playfully tease them. A smirk slowly spreads across my face and I happily chime, "Tee, why don't you want Tae to show a little skin? Or don't you want the fans to see the huge hickey that you left on his chest. Hmmm...."

Bas chuckles. "Well, at least he doesn't have any glitter still left on his body."

Kimmon smirks and looks at Tae and Tee. "I'm sure that they took plenty of time in the shower making sure that it was all gone." Kimmon playfully winks at them.

Tae instantly has a cheesy grin on his face that is just screaming that yes, he did, while Tee blushes bright red. Oh, these two don't even have to say anything and we can figure out exactly what has happened.

I'm so glad that I'm not so easy to read.

Tae calmly turns to Kimmon and chimes, "Well, how about you and Copter? I'm sure you two took a long bath too and don't tell me that you didn't."

Bas instantly whines, "Oh, Kim couldn't even wait for me to leave before he latched onto Cop. I had to practically run out of the room before I ended up seeing more than I should."

Dang it, Bas. Why can't he keep his big mouth shut? I didn't want Tae and especially Tee to know what had happened after they left the room. Now, Tee is going to tease me non-stop. Ugh....

Tae and Tee chuckle, and Tee smiles as he waves his finger back and forth between Kimmon and me. Tee playfully chimes, "Ohhhh, so Kim couldn't control himself and attacked Copgi in front of poor Bas. Did you two scar Bas for life?"

Bas immediately pouts and nods his head. "Yes, they did mommy Tee. I had to go running out of the room. Kim took his shirt off before I even knew what was happening and he squirted a bunch of glitter on Cop's back. The next thing I know, Cop is moaning, and Kim is plastered to his back as he rubs his body against Cop's back. It was just awful. My eyes have been scarred for life."

Tee walks over to Bas and gently pats his back. "There. There. Mommy is here now and that isn't going to happen again." He looks at Kimmon with a stern look and hisses, "Right, Kim."

Kimmon instantly huffs and points his finger at Bas. "Hey, don't be so quick to take his side. From what I heard after he left the room, he had some fun in his room too. I could have sworn that I heard Godt's voice in there."

Oh, yeah. I remember that. Kimmon and I were lying down exhausted from our activity and I was so surprised when I was sure that I heard Godt's voice moaning from Bas's room. My suspicions were confirmed just moments later when I heard Bas screaming Godt's name.

Kimmon and I didn't need any more information to know exactly what was going on in Bas's room. He is such a naughtily little boy and to act all innocent now. Yeah right. He is the devil in disguise.

Tee shakes his head as he wraps his arms around Bas. "Bas wouldn't do that."

I can't keep quiet any longer and I instantly huff, "Oh, don't be that naïve Tee. Bas would and you know it. I was right next to Kim and we both heard Godt's moans and screams of pleasure coming from Bas's room. Stop protecting him."