[1]

■▪♡🗼♡▪■
T H I R D  P E R S O N

"You're late." Mrs. O'Brien told at the blonde girl walking into her class.

"Oh, goodie! Do I get a prize?" Devyn asked, with mock excitement.

"Just sit down." Mrs. O'Brien shook her head.

"Bummer." Devyn laughed.

"Please." Mrs. O'Brien begged.

Devyn rolled her eyes and walked to her seat all the way at the back.

"Yo, Herron! You're in my seat!" She yelled at the boy who was in fact in her seat.

"What?" Zach looked at her confusedly.

"Get up!" She bellowed, pulling him up by the ear.

"Ow!" Zach complained, rubbing his ear as he went to sit in the seat in front.

"You'll be doing this work in pairs." Was all Devyn heard the teacher say.

Devyn smiled. She loved pair work because she never had to do anything.

"Daniel Seavey and Devyn Walsh." Mrs. O'Brien said.

"Which one of you idiots is called Daniel Seavey?" Devyn addressed the class and everyone pointed to a brunette halfway across the room.

Daniel sighed and looked at her. "That would be me."

"You smart?" She asked him.

He thought for a moment and scratched the back of his head. "I would hope so."

"Daniel, did you know it's considered rude to follow behind girls in the hallway?" Devyn asked, not even looking at the blue eyed boy. "Some might say it's creepy."

"We need to work on the project." Daniel said.

"We?" Devyn questioned. "I'm not doing it."

"B-but it's fifty percent of our grade." Daniel tried to reason.

"Hmm... I feel bad for the other fifty percent then." Devyn joked, walking out the school doors.

"Where are you going?" Daniel called after her.

"Home!" She yelled back.

"School's not over yet!" Daniel tried to make her come back, furrowing his eyebrows slightly.

"It is for me!" Devyn laughed. "See ya, Seavey."

She proceeded to then flip him off and Daniel groaned, muttering to himself quietly. "Guess I have to do the project on my own."

■▪♡🗼♡▪■