[6]

■▪♡🗼♡▪■
T H I R D  P E R S O N

"Dev, can we talk?" Daniel asked from behind her.

"Nope." She said, walking away from him.

"I like the jacket." He told her, referring to black studded leather jacket.

She turned around so that she was facing him. "Don't you have a girlfriend you should be with?"

Daniel frowned. "Please let me talk to you."

"What! What do you want?" She yelled.

"I want you to know that I'm sorry. Like really sorry." He apologised.

Devyn looked at him for a moment before smirking. "Come on, Seavey. We have class."

Daniel laughed and brought her into a huge hug. "The boys are sorry too."

"Okay." Devyn chuckled nervously, tapping his back. "Now get off of me."

"Why are you hanging out with her?" Blair questioned Daniel as he walked past.

"Who? You mean, Devyn?" Daniel asked with a laugh.

"Yes, Devyn!" She exclaimed, frustratedly.

"I don't see your problem." Daniel shrugged.

"She's trying to steal you away from me!" Blair pouted.

"Blair, baby." Daniel wrapped his arms around her. "I love you. Nobody can ever take me away from you."

"Promise?" She looked up at him.

"I promise, baby." He smiled.

"You!" Blair screeched as she stepped into the girls toilets.

"Me!" Devyn mocked, with a laugh.

"Stay away from Daniel." Blair glared.

"Oh? But what's the fun in that?" Devyn smirked.

"I mean it, you devil!" Blair warned.

"Listen Metal Mouth." Devyn put a hand on her hip. "I will hang out with whoever I want. I will like whoever I want. Hell, I'll even make out with whoever I wa-"

"Oh shut your pie hole!" Blair cut her off.

"Do you hear that? What is that? Oh, it's me. Still talking." Devyn looked at her, walking towards her and pointing at her chest. "I don't want Daniel but that doesn't mean I'll back off. I wanna see you squirm."

■▪♡🗼♡▪■