[8]

▪■♡🗼♡■▪
T H I R D P E R S O N

"Devyn Walsh and Daniel Seavey vs. Blair Bass and Jamie Nekoda." The teacher said. "You're topic is abortion. Are you ready?"

"No." Devyn said.

"I don't care miss Walsh." The teacher said back. "It was a rhetorical question."

"Bite me." Devyn rolled her eyes.

"Come on, Dev. We got this." Daniel smiled.

The two walked up to the front of the class, as did Blair and Jamie.

"Heads we start, tails you start." Blair said as she flipped a coin.

"Tails." Jamie said, looking over Blair's  shoulder.

Daniel stood to the side, so that he was looking at his opponents and at the other students in the classroom.

"To begin, I would like to explain that nobody should control the lives of any other person. If a person wants to abort their child then so be it. It's their decision." Daniel explained.

"But that is the life of a child that they are destroying. That child that they just murdered could go on to do great things." Jamie countered.

"In all honesty, the child is hardly alive, it's barely a fetus when you're aborting. I'd hardly call it murder." Devyn shrugged.

"However, that isn't the way God told us to live." Blair frowned. "Children are supposed to be a blessing."

"Not everyone's religious and plus what if that women had been raped. Is that child still a blessing?" Devyn asked.

"Of course." Blair answered. "They're a blessing in disguise."

"Bullshit!" Devyn yelled.

"Language, miss Walsh." The teacher scolded her.

"Sorry." She mumbled. "But you expect that women to give birth to that, excuse my language, son of a bitche's offspring?"

"God wouldn't have put the child there if she wasn't." Blair confirmed.

"And that is how kids like me and up in the foster system." Devyn shook her head. "Because the parents didn't want them but were forced to have them because of religion."

"No, it's because kids like you raise hell." Blair mumbled to herself.

"Ladies!" Jamie exclaimed, trying to calm things down.

"Stick to the cards." Daniel whispered in the blondes ear.

"I never read them." She admitted, leaning up to whisper in his ear and making her lips linger there longer than necessary.

Daniel blushed, as Devyn smirked at Blair who gave her a glare in return.

▪︎■♡🗼♡■▪︎