[18]

▪︎■♡🗼♡■▪︎
D E V Y N

When i got up to the room i saw Corbyn waiting for me on the bed with his shirt off.

I smirked at him and chuckled as he brought me into a kiss. As we were kissing a series of thoughts went through my head.

What about Daniel?

Do i even really like Corbyn?

"I'm sorry, i can't do this Corbs." I stopped kissing him.

"Why not?" He frowned down at me.

"This was a mistake." I looked away from him.

He sighed and moved to lay down next to me. "You like Daniel, don't you?"

"No." I lied.

"Devyn." He turned his face to me.

"Im sorry." I mumbled.

I felt him shrug. "But this does mean that i punched Daniel in the face for no reason."

I sighed and put my head on his chest. He snaked an arm around me and we lay like that for a while.

"Im hungry." Corbyn mumbled.

I laughed and watched as he got up before grabbing onto his hand. "Im really really sorry."

He smiled a bit and leant down to kiss the top of my head. "It's cool. I get it."

C O R B Y N

I slowly and silently made my way downstairs before stopping at the doorway of the living room. I heard Jonah and Daniel talking so i decided to listen in.

"Are you gonna break up with Blair?" Jonah asked.

"I don't know." Daniel sighed.

"Daniel-" Jonah started but i stopped him, making my presence in the room known.

"Listen dude, that beautiful girl upstairs just denied having sex with me because of your gap tooth ass." I rolled my eyes at him with a laugh. "You better dump Blair and not fuck up anything with Devyn. She's a dream."

"I'll try." He frowned at me.

"No." I held a finger towards his face. "You will."

▪︎■♡🗼♡■▪︎