[20]

■▪︎♡🥀♡▪︎■
T H I R D P E R S O N

Devyn stalked out of school after her detention, ready to catch some Z's.

As she was reaching for her car key from her pocket, Jonah came up beside her.

"Hey." He smiled at her.

"Hi." She said back. "What is it? You look constipated."

"Daniel wants to talk to you." Jonah shrugged.

"Ugh." Devyn groaned. "Seriously? I really dont have the time to be stressed out right now and i need to get pizza for Sparky and I."

"Sparky?" He frowned at her. "As in the dog?"

"Yes the dog." She rolled her eyes.

Jonah stared at her silently, trying to find out wether she was being serious or not but her face remained expressionless.

"I dont think-"

"It was a joke." Devyn shrugged and Jonah sighed before she continued. "We're getting sushi."

Before Jonah could say that he thought it was a bad idea, Daniel came and stood beside them.

"Thanks Jo." The brunette said and Jonah nodded.

"What do you want?" Devyn asked, hands on her hip.

"To talk." Daniel shrugged.

"Fine." The blonde girl sighed, waiting a minute before having her hand make connection with his face. "Why did you break up with Blair?"

"Ow Devyn. What the fuck?" He rubbed his jaw.

"Answer the question."

"Corbyn thought it-" Daniel started.

"Corbyn thought?" Devyn repeated. "Corbyn told you to break up with her."

Daniel looked confused. He wasn't entirely sure as to why she was so mad at him.

"Did you break up with Blair because Corbyn told you to?" She questioned him.

"Yeah but-" He ran a hand through his hair. "-Its also because I like you."

"And did Corbyn tell you to do that as well?" Devyn sighed with a raised eyebrow.

"No! Devyn i dont understand." Daniel looked extremely frustrated.

"Well Daniel." She smiled fakely. "If you liked a girl and then you find out that she only broke up with her boyfriend because her best friend told her too. How would you feel?"

"Dev, it isn't like that." He reached for her arm but she pulled away.

"Let me ask you something." She brushed her hair from out of her eyes. "If Corbyn hadn't told you what to do, would you still be with Blair right now."

"No!" Daniel grabbed her hands and kissed them. "Devyn, no."

Her voice sounded choked as if she was going to cry.

She pulled away and shook her head. "I can't believe you."

■▪︎♡🥀♡▪︎■