[3]

■▪♡🗼♡▪■
T H I R D  P E R S O N

Devyn sulkily walked into her English class, a pissed off look on her face. She was on her period and wasn't in the mood.

"Metal Mouth? Really?" Blair questioned, walking up to her.

Devyn ignored her and tried to make her way to her seat.

"It's not my fault I had to wear a head gear!" Blair yelled.

"Pretty sure I overheard your mother say the opposite." Devyn laughed, turning around. "Wasn't it something like 'Blair boo, I told you to eat the string beans and not all the candy you like!'"

Blair rolled her eyes and Daniel came over to assess the situation.

"Dev, what are you doing here?" Daniel asked the blonde with a smile.

"Well, I was just trying to go to my seat when metal mouth ambushed me. I even begged her not to strap me to her mouth gear." Devyn rolled her eyes.

Daniel snorted and Blair sent him a glare. "S-sorry. Devyn that wasn't funny."

"Come on, Danny. You know it was a little funny." Devyn smirked, nudging the older boy slightly.

"Don't touch my boyfriend." Blair wrapped her arms around Daniel.

"Ooh, possessive much!" Devyn put her hands up in mock defence. 

"Dev." Daniel started.

"Nah, it's cool. I'll see you later, yeah?" Devyn winked, walking away.

"What does she mean, see you later?" Blair questioned.

Devyn was about to open her locker when a hand tapped her on the shoulder.

"Devyn." Corbyn whispered.

"Corbyn Besson, if you don't stop touching me right now I will slam your head against this locker." Devyn told him.

"Well, aren't you an adorable ray of sunshine." Corbyn commented, leaning against her locker.

"The brightest." She said sarcastically, looking at him. "What do you want?"

"I'm kidnapping you." He smiled.

"The eff did you just say?" Devyn frowned.

"I'm kidnapping you." He repeated.

"And what does that mean?" She asked.

"You're coming to our house." He grinned.

"Our?" She questioned.

■▪♡🗼♡▪■