[13]

▪︎■♡🗼♡■▪︎
T H I R D P E R S O N

"You kissed?" Daniel looked at Corbyn. "You kissed her?"

"She kissed me." Corbyn corrected.

"What's the big deal?" Devyn questioned before looking at Corbyn. "Are you dating someone?"

The blonde boy shook his head and she nodded. "Then there's no problem."

"I-I didn't say there was a problem." Daniel frowned.

"So why are you asking about it?" Devyn raised an eyebrow.

"What's going on?" Jonah asked, coming into the living room.

"Daniel thinks he's allowed to have an opnion on me kissing Corbyn." The girl explained.

"You kissed Corbyn?" Jack asked from behind Jonah.

"Yes, we kissed!" Corbyn rolled his eyes. "God."

"And i do think im allowed to have an opnion." Daniel frowned, getting slightly frustrated.

Devyn grabbed the sides of Corbyn's face and kissed him passionately, then pulled away with a smirk. "Do you have an opinion on that?"

"You kissed her!" Daniel yelled at Corbyn once Devyn had left.

"Um, she kissed me." The blonde answered.

"You kissed her back!" Daniel exclaimed.

"She's a good kisser." Corbyn shrugged. "Why are you so mad about this? You have a girlfriend."

"That's not the point." The brunette rolled his eyes.

"Then what is the point Daniel? You have a girlfriend. Am i not allowed to even attempt to get one?" Corbyn laughed at him.

"You don't even like her!" Daniel shouted.

"Okay one, stop yelling at me and two, how will i know if i like her or not if i dont try?" The elder explained.

"I don't want you to try though." The brunette complained.

"Let me ask you something. When was the last time you spoke to Devyn?" Corbyn asked.

"This morning." Daniel said in a 'duh' tone.

"Okay and when was the last time you spoke to Blair?" Corbyn didn't wait for him to answer as he got up to leave. "That's what i thought."

▪︎■♡🗼♡■▪︎