[22]

■▪︎♡🗼♡▪︎■
T H I R D  P E R S O N

"What did you say to her?" Daniel asked, barging into Jonah's room.

"Hello to you too." Jonah didn't even look up from his phone.

"What did you say to her?" The blue eyed boy questioned him again.

"Nothing. I just said that she was behaving like a spoiled brat." He shrugged.

"Meaning what?" Daniel rolled his eyes.

"Nothing, Daniel." Jonah sighed getting up.

"Meaning what?" Daniel asked again, his voice somewhat bitter.

"Why are you getting mad at me? Im helping you!" Jonah defended himself.

"Helping me do what? Lose her?" The blue eyed boy frowned. "I love her."

Daniel barged past Jonah and made his way out of the room. The taller male just stood there and sighed, almost regretting what he had done.

The brunette boy ran all the way towards Devyn house. He knocked and knocked and knocked on the door but got no reply.

"Devyn? Devyn?" Daniel banged on the door even more.

"Leave me alone." Came a voice from inside the house.

"Please i need to talk to you." He begged.

"Leave me alone, Seavey." She said to him.

"It's important, open up." He told her.

After a few moments of silence Daniel heard the locks of the door open. Devyn came out and Daniel let out a small breath. She was beautiful.

Her hair was in a messy ponytail with small wisps hanging infront of her face. She wore the blue hoodie that Daniel had given her and wore Corbyn's grey shorts.

"What do you want?" She questioned, leaning against the door frame.

"I have to tell you something." He mumbled.

"What?" She said sourly.

"I love you." He looked at her.

"What?" She stared into his blue orbs.

"Devyn Walsh, i love you." He repeated. "I love the way youre mean to everyone. I love your sarcasm and banter with Zach. I love the way you chew your lip when you're thinking and i love the way you just sit back and smile when no one's watching. I love you."

Devyn smiled at him and wiped her eyes as she walked towards him. Daniel shifted from foot to foot unsure of what she was going to do.

She grabbed his cheeks in her hand and he put his head on her forehead.

She chuckled a bit as she felt the tears slipping from her eyes. "I love you too."

THE END

■▪︎♡🗼♡▪︎■