[16]

■▪︎♡🗼♡▪︎■
T H I R D P E R S O N

Devyn hadn't heard from any of the boys in over a week. It was somewhat lonely.

She walked the school hallways alone just like she did before and in their social studies class Daniel didn't even look her way. Neither did Corbyn.

That night when Daniel proclaimed his love for the blonde, the group stood in silence, not really knowing what to do.

Flashback

The group watched each other in complete and utter silence.

"You're what?" Corbyn spat.

Daniel ran a hand through his hair and began to pace, keeping his gaze on Devyn. "I am so sorry. I shouldn't have said that."

"Um- i-" Devyn stuttered, backing up. "Im gonna go."

As the girl left the boys turned to look at Daniel. Before they could say anything Daniel broke.

"I-I'm sorry, okay? I know that i should feel the way i feel but i do a-and i can't help it." He cried. "Corbyn, im so so sorry that im doing this to you. I know you like her but Devyn does things to me. Things i cant explain or control-"

He didn't get to finish what he was saying before a fist made its way across his jaw. Daniel turned at the impact and Corbyn stared at him in anger, his fist turning red.

"Corbyn!" Jonah yelled at the blonde. "Why the fuck would you do that?"

Corbyn didn't answer the question, he took his keys from the key hook before mumbling. "Im going for a drive."

"Dani are you okay?" Jack turned to the boy.

"Im fine." Daniel shrugged him off. "I deserved it."

"No one deserves to get hit in the face." Zach told him, walking towards the bathroom. "I'll get you an ice pack."

"When did you realise that you were in love with Devyn?" Jonah suddenly asked.

Daniel sighed. "When i found out that Corbyn kissed her."

"Oh." Jack smirked. "So, jealousy?"

Daniel nodded as he confirmed it. "Jealously."

■▪︎♡🗼♡▪︎■