[11]

■▪︎♡🗼♡▪︎■
T H I R D P E R S O N

"Are you drunk?" Daniel frowned, looking at the blonde girl in front of him.

"No." She giggled. "Maybe?"

"Maybe we should take her home." Corbyn frowned.

"You gotta catch me first!" Devyn laughed, running away and getting lost in the crowd.

"Well shit." Zach said.

"I feel like we should probably go and find her now." Jonah commented, taking a sip of his drink.

"Give it a minute." Jack nodded.

Corbyn looked down at his watch and sighed. "Okay, now we look for her."

"There you are!" Corbyn sighed, grabbing the girls hand.

"Hey, Bean!" Devyn slurred. "You look pretty."

"Thank you." Corbyn nodded, leading her towards the front door.

She stopped them in their tracks and Corbyn looked back at her with a weird expression. "Is something wrong?"

"Kiss me." She demanded.

"Um... no." He patted her head.

Devyn looked at him and began to cry. "Do you not think im pretty?"

The faux blonde was shocked and shook his head, mumbling to himself. "How do i deal with a drunk Devyn?"

He frowned at the girl and pulled her closer to him. "Of course i think you're pretty. I just don't want it to seem as though I'm taking advantage of you."

"You like me?" She sniffed, looking up at him.

"Sure." He nodded.

She quickly leaned up and placed her lips against his and after a few seconds he pushed her away slightly.

"Devyn." He warned.

"Take me home." She yawned.

"Drunk Devyn is weird." Corbyn mumbled to himself, taking her hand and dragging her out the front door.

"Where'd you find her?" Daniel asked, looking at the sleeping girl in his room.

"By the front door." Corbyn answered.

"Huh. She looks nicer when she's asleep." Zach shrugged.

"Peaceful." Jack nodded.

"You guys are weirdos." Jonah pointed out from his spot by the door. "You're basically watching her sleep."

Daniel rolled his eyes. "You make it sound bad."

"Someone needs to change her." Jack said.

"Are you sure? I mean, she's probably fine  like this." Corbyn coughed, looking at his curly headed friend.

"Are you crazy? She could strangle herself in her sleep with the amount of chains she's wearing." Jack frowned.

"Is that a bad thing?" Zach asked and Daniel nudged him.

"Those jeans don't look comfortable either." Daniel sighed.

Jonah spoke up. "So, who's gonna change her?"

■▪︎♡🗼♡▪︎■