[17]

■▪︎♡🗼♡▪︎■
D E V Y N

"Can we talk?" I asked Daniel, ignoring Blair's presence.

Who seemed more pissed than usual.

"Um, im not sure." Daniek looked at Blair.

"Why?" I asked, looking between him and the devil.

This looked like a breakup.

"Dev, maybe you should go." He mumbled, not even looking at me.

So he tells me he's in love with me and then behaves like a total dick afterwards?

"Why are you still here?" Blair glared at me.

I returned her hard stare and raised my middle finger at them, backing away.

I observed the two. I thought it was a break up but obviously i was wrong.

"Devyn-" Daniel frowned, trying to walk towards me but quickly stopping myself.

I only smirked at him, rolling my eyes. "Suck it, Seavey!"

I slammed my fists against the door of the boys' house. I had power walked my way there, completely forgetting about the fact that i had a car.

I swear to God if he answers the door i will end myself!

"Devyn?" He raised an eyebrow at me as he opened the door.

I ignored him and walked past so that i could find the rest of the boys. They were in the Living room so that's where i went. I sat in Corbyn's lap and kissed him.

He didn't kiss back at first. He was probably confused, i know i would be. But then i felt his tongue lick my bottom lip for entrance and i smirked.

Someone, probably Daniel, coughed causing Corbyn to turn his head. But i didn't stop. It only made me move down towards his neck.

"I'm too young for this." I heard Zach sigh and i laughed, pushing myself off of Corbyn.

I pointed at him. "Your room. Now."

With that he ran up the stairs and as i was about to follow after him someone grabbed my wrist.

"Devyn, what are you doing?" Daniel asked, looking somewhat hurt.

I glared, dragging my wrist away from him. "What does it look like?"

"Don't do this." He stepped closer to me.

"Don't you have a girlfriend to get to?" I rolled my eyes at him.

He frowned. "Devyn, i really do like you."

I take a step closer to him and stand on my tiptoes so that my mouth was by his ear. "Fuck you, Daniel. Fuck you."

▪︎■♡🗼♡■▪︎