day eighty

[there are a list of names on this page and a short sentence scribbled at the bottom]

ochako uraraka
tenya iida
eijirou kirishima
denki kaminari
katsuki bakugou

"Hey, it's you! That boy from the entrance exams!" squealed a round faced girl with pink cheeks. "You're the one that saved me! My name is Ochako Uraraka, nice to meet you!"
     "O-oh! My name is Izuku Midoriya..." mumbled the greenette, hiding his flustered face in his hands."A-and it wasn't much...y-you were in trouble, and I couldn't stand by and watch!"
     "Haha. Nice to meet you, Midoriya." laughed Uraraka. "We're going to get on well."

     "Get your feet off the desks! Everyone compose yourself! No yelling!" screeched a teen with glasses, his arms in a robotic position by the sides of his body.
     "Shut up four eyes! No one gives a fuck about your rules!" yelled a short-tempered blonde. "Loser."

Tenya Iida sighed and heard the door open. He turned around to see Uraraka and Midoriya standing by the doorway, talking to each other happily. The class went silent as they laid their eyes on the teen boy beside the brunette. They didn't notice the silence until they sat at their desks, an uncomfortable shift in the atmosphere acting like the elephant in the room.
     "Hey, it's that kid. The one who took down the zero-pointer!"
     "What was his name? Izuku Midoriya?"
     "I heard his body was too weak for his quirk to handle..."
     Whispers and rumours filled the young teen's ears, and he started to tremble slightly. Was this going to turn out like middle school? Relentless bullying and an endless wave of rude remarks? Izuku felt anxiety rush through his veins, filling him head to toe with fear. He felt himself freeze when he saw a red haired boy and a robust blonde with black highlights approach his desk with stars twinkling in their eyes.
     "You're Izuku Midoriya right?" asked the blonde, inspecting Izuku.
     "Y-yes..."
     There was a moment of silence before both of the teen boys burst out into excited gasps and giggles- like two fanboys.
     "You were so cool! Holy crap, I don't think any of us could've taken down that zero-pointer!" screeched the red haired teen. "My name is Eijirou Kirishima, and this is Denki Kaminari! Wanna be friends?"
     "Y-yeah! Sure!"

Looks like I had nothing to worry about, huh?