day one hundred

this chapter is dedicated to the following duo:

-Potato12345love
-SparklyHoe

thank you so much for the support- seeing you two in my notifications motivate me to write more ^^

this chapter has been planned since day one. enjoy.

♪¸¸.•*¨*•.
❝call it magic,
call it true.❞
.•*¨*•.¸¸♪

"What the fuck did you want me here for? Stupid Deku." snarled Katsuki, digging his hands into his pockets. He looked down at the trembling greenette in front of him "You're wasting my fucking time. Say what you have to say and never show your fucking face to me again, you hear me? Shitty nerd."
     Izuku Midoriya dug into his coat pocket and pulled out a small box. He grabbed Katsuki's arm and pulled his hand out of his pockets, shoving the small wrapped package into the palm of his hand. The young teen then proceeded to encase the gift in the other's hands. He looked up at his childhood friend with tears in his eyes.
     "Katsuki..."
     The blonde wouldn't admit it at first, but he was shocked when he heard his name escape the younger's lips. He hadn't heard Izuku call him 'Katsuki' for a long time. He felt his heart ache. Even though he hated Izuku, he had grown fond of the name 'Kacchan'. He thought it was special. It made him feel special.

♪¸¸.•*¨*•.
call it magic,
when i'm with you.
.•*¨*•.¸¸♪

     "Katsuki, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." cried Izuku, his clutch on the blonde's hand growing tighter.

♪¸¸.•*¨*•.
and i just got broken.
broken into two.
.•*¨*•.¸¸♪

     "The fuck are you sorry for?" questioned the blonde, his eyes focused on the weeping boy. His chest tightened at the sight. Why did he feel this way?

¸¸.•*¨*•.
and i don't, and i don't and i don't, and i don't
no, i don't,
it's true
i don't, no, i don't, no, i don't, no, i don't want anybody else but you
mo, i don't,
it's true
i don't, no, i don't, no, i don't, no, i don't want anybody else but you

ooooh ooh ooh
.•*¨*•.¸¸♪

     "Deku. What the fuck are you talking about?" asked Katsuki, raising his voice a little. He started to shake in anger. He could feel his other hand sweat, setting off tiny explosions within his palm. Izuku let go of his childhood friend and he turned around, facing the opposite direction. The greenette smiled warmly as tears fell down his face.
     "I know you like him, Katsuki."

♪¸¸.•*¨*•.
call it magic,
cut me into two
and with all your magic-
i disappear from view
.•*¨*•.¸¸♪

     "What the fuck are you talking about? Like who?" Bakugou quickly asked, firing a flurry of inquiries. "You little shit, stirring up rumours."
     "I've seen the way you look at him, Katsuki. The way you smirk when he does something 'cute'. The fact that you listen to him, too. He was able to tame the beast, that being you." answered Izuku, hiding his trembling hands in his coat pockets.

♪¸¸.•*¨*•.
and i can't get over,
can't get over you.
still i call it magic,
you're such a precious jewel
.•*¨*•.¸¸♪

     Izuku turned around to face his childhood friend.
     "There's no point in denying it, Katsuki." said Izuku. "You know that I'm right."
     "You little shit-tard."

♪¸¸.•*¨*•.
and i don't, and i don't and i don't, and i don't
no, i don't,
it's true
i don't, no, i don't, no, i don't, no, i don't want anybody else but you
no, i don't,
it's true
i don't, no, i don't, no, i don't, no, i don't want anybody else but you
.•*¨*•.¸¸♪

     it's day one hundred. today, i give you the first gift out of the three you will recieve. it's a list of all the things kirishima likes.

     "Ya know, you're a fucking terror for someone so small. If you dare tell anyone, I'll beat-"
     "-beat my ass. Yeah. I know the routine. Don't worry. I won't tell anyone. I promise." Izuku said, putting a pale hand over his heart.    
     "Is there anything else you wanna tell me, shitty nerd? Enough of my fucking time has been wasted. When can you fuck off already?" groaned Bakugou, stuffing the package in his pocket.
     "Oh right. Yeah. I-I have one more thing."

♪¸¸.•*¨*•.
wanna fall,
i fall so far.
i wanna fall,
i fall so hard.
and i call it magic.
and i call it true.
i call it magic.
ooooh ooh ooh
.•*¨*•.¸¸♪

     Izuku quickly ran towards the blonde and tackled him into a hug. Then, with adrenalin and anxiety running through his veins, he pressed his lips against the other's. He felt himself being pushed off and shoved onto the ground.

♪¸¸.•*¨*•.
and if you were to ask me,
.•*¨*•.¸¸♪

     "What the fuck! You fucking idiot! What the hell was that for?!" screamed Bakugou, wiping his lips with his sleeve. "You're fucking disgusting, going after a guy who has his eyes for another."
     "Yeah. I know."

♪¸¸.•*¨*•.
after all that we've been through,
.•*¨*•.¸¸♪

     "Fuck you. Shitty nerd. I'm going." Bakugou angrily responded, leaving the greenette sobbing on the floor.

♪¸¸.•*¨*•.
do you believe in magic?
.•*¨*•.¸¸♪

honestly, i knew you were going to do that. you would never accept me. and to be honest, i was giving you more of a reason to hate me. to stay away from me-

so you wouldn't fail in the future. so i won't be a burden.

♪¸¸.•*¨*•.
yes i do.
oh, yes i do.
.•*¨*•.¸¸♪

knowing that i would never win you over, i would help you instead. i would help you win kirishima.

♪¸¸.•*¨*•.
yes i do.
oh, yes i do.
.•*¨*•.¸¸♪

The young teen got up and dusted himself clean from any dirt. He then turned the opposite direction and made his way towards his next destination. Hopefully Katsuki wouldn't find out. Oh, what is he saying. Of course he would. He's Katsuki for God's sake. He knows everything. He knows when one of his friends were in trouble. He knew when to attack when in a fight. He knew what to do, but acted to recklessly.

♪¸¸.•*¨*•.
of course i do.
.•*¨*•.¸¸♪

I'll leave this entry now.
I hope you enjoy the gift.
A list of Kirishima's likings,
and a picture of us
before we were seperated by a rift.