day one hundred and fifty two

i didn't expect you to find me so quick, especially since it's been just a day since my reappearance.

"Deku! You fucking bastard!" screamed Katsuki, kicking down the door, revealing a greenette sitting on the couch. "I thought you were dead! My old hag thought you were dead! Your fucking mom thought you were dead!"
     "Katsuki..."
     "Katsuki Bakugou! You little brat! If you and Izuku are going to fight, take it somewhere else! We don't need this surprise party burst into flames because of your damn attitude!"
     "Tsk, shut up, old hag!" the blonde retorted, walking over to Izuku and grabbing his arm. "We're leaving."

"K-Katsuki! Where are you taking me?!"

i...i didn't know what to expect.

"To my house..." he muttered. The blonde then looked Izuku in the eyes. "Call me Kacchan." He murmured with a hint of awkwardness in his voice.
     "O-okay...Kacchan."

you made me forget my purpose,

"I'm so fucking sorry..." he yelled, pulling Izuku into a quick hug. "I just- what the fuck am I doing?"
     The blonde quickly pushed the greenette away, and the pale boy landed on the floor with a 'thump'. He looked up at the blonde, curiosity in his eyes. Izuku quickly scrambled to his feet, facing the blonde, and awkwardly shuffled his feet in his place.
     "Kacchan, I- hmmf!"

that night...
did you mean it?